MPQ Sneak Peek: October 2019 Edition

Comments

• Neoktheone
    Neoktheone Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Are we on track for a preview update at all? I'm seeing XFW in Hero for Hire, so I assume that's the next crash
    Assuming the same. And what about the event that starts Thursday? Sinister Six alliance event with a special Carnage store? Which 4* in progression?
  • chf5868
    chf5868 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    I'm kinda on the same track...updates are coming right to the wire which reduces their effectiveness for non hardcore alliances which don't know the preset patterns. Posting a week of updates doesn't accomplish much if we burn through them before the next ones come out, especially going into an alliance event. Miss the days of the event charts I could post for the masses as well....

And definitely agree w/ Jormagund, there are a PILE of unexplored characters w/out having to double up, much less having 4-5 versions. As an older player, I almost fell over when Jim Hammond came out!! Wherever that came from, keep them coming!! If you want multiple versions, how about the rest of the Invaders/Defenders/Hellfire Club/West Coast Avengers, etc. AND YES, OMEGA RED & Mr SINISTER!! PLEASE!
  • leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Did I miss the update? Or did they forget about us.......again. 
  • lvsmr2
    lvsmr2 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    They can't blame being all sick again this time! 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    Let's abandon this idea, try an era of surprise events.

EA has surprise mechanics so why not?

Maybe it’d make the game more fun. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby
    @IceIX
    y'all doing ok? 

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    24 hours to the next Story. My guess, completely not based on it saying so in the Carnage post, is Spider-Man Vs. The Sinister Six. The surprise twist is that we’re fighting six Mr. Sinisters this time. Finally in game as a Boss!

Maybe they could do an event where we have to fight all the non-playable characters. Gorgon, Ultron Prime, Kaecilius, Galactus, Norman Osborn (as Norman instead of Goblin), and Apocalypse. I don’t know if it would be fun, but they could do it.
  • bluewolf
    edited October 2019
    Maybe the Sinister 6 will be the Clone Saga and you will fight all the Spider-people in the game instead.  Boosted to 616, because why not.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    24 hours to the next Story. My guess, completely not based on it saying so in the Carnage post, is Spider-Man Vs. The Sinister Six. The surprise twist is that we’re fighting six Mr. Sinisters this time. Finally in game as a Boss!

Maybe they could do an event where we have to fight all the non-playable characters. Gorgon, Ultron Prime, Kaecilius, Galactus, Norman Osborn (as Norman instead of Goblin), and Apocalypse. I don’t know if it would be fun, but they could do it.
    Do you remember the cluster of an event Boss Rush was?  It was almost as bad as the first run of Galactus where they came on the forum and told us “your suppose to lose” as a fun anniversary boss event.
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    So tomorrow starts a boss event (on Halloween), and still no mention of it in any threads that I can find. Nothing in the October 2019 thread, and nothing in the Halloween events thread. Do we really have to wait until it's visible in the game before something gets posted here? At that point, there really isn't any reason to post about it.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    BREAKING!!!!

Psylocke and Worthy Cap are round rewards for Sinister Six event. Ok Demi and D3 shoot me some extra bonus heroes. Thank ya kindly.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 497 Mover and Shaker
    Zalasta said:
    Do we really have to wait until it's visible in the game before something gets posted here?
    What? That'd be ridiculous. 
  • leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Looks like weve gotten the latest 3 4* in pve and now the boss. 
    Are they trying to make it up to us or something. 
  • bluewolf
    edited October 2019
    Looks like weve gotten the latest 3 4* in pve and now the boss. 
    Are they trying to make it up to us or something. 
    The 4* pve rewards always follow at Latest/Vintage pattern like so:  LLLVV. (Well, for the past 13 months or so.). Bosses used to be separate from that pattern, but in the past 6-8 months they started including them in that rotation. 
  • chf5868
    chf5868 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    There should already be a November sneak peek thread by now.... how disappointing :disappointed:
    That's what I was just doing, searching for a new thread. Figuring with the changeover to November happening right in the middle of boss event weekend, maybe a November update had been started. Found a few crickets.....
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is the Worthy Cap thing legit? I could do with 3 covers for that guy.

Would also be nice to know the upcoming boost list too for after Boss time.

I guess not every thread can be a grilled cheese sandwich thread.