Vip problems

Hello, I was about to renew the vip and I saw that they no longer give the skin that comes with each vip purchase, is it a bug or do they no longer give it?
Tagged:

Comments

• mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    They are no longer offering a new costume as part of VIP.
  • Pandarky
    Pandarky Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2019
    Why? I don't understand why they do it, it was one of the reasons why I bought the vip. 

• mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    I have no idea.  When VIP started there was no costume as a reward (though, mind you, that was years before costumes were offered in general).  Then they did a few, then they stopped.  It's a mystery.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    The costume was there for a year (well, nearly a year).  First we had Lady Deadpool, then Superior Octopus, then DoomWar, now nothing.

No announcement was made when DoomWar was added and no announcement was made when they discontinued it, about 2 weeks ago now.

It's very frustrating, in my opinion.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,928 Chairperson of the Boards
    Very frustrating since Lady Deadpool was the reason I started getting VIP in January of this year.

There are 2 new costumes upcoming in the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping one of them is for VIP so that it simply replaces the Doomwar one for future VIP renewals.

If there isn't going to be a regular costume / 500 hp for renewal I will probably stop VIP since I don't need the resources (5 million ISO, 30K HP).

KGB
  • IIAlonditeII
    IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    What is in place of the costume, now? I'm trying to decide if I will renew, and if it's not 500 HP (which is what I would've gotten), I'm not sure I want the deal.
  • bluewolf
    What is in place of the costume, now? I'm trying to decide if I will renew, and if it's not 500 HP (which is what I would've gotten), I'm not sure I want the deal.
    Nothing.
  • Pandarky
    Pandarky Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    bluewolf said:
    Nothing.
    1000 iso-8 
  • bluewolf
    Pandarky said:
    bluewolf said:
    Nothing.
    1000 iso-8 
    The 1000 iso-8 was always there.  It was always the official Day 1 reward.

You could look at the costume as a bonus Day-1 reward for almost a year, but after a year they kind of established an expectation of "this is the normal VIP package".

So they removed an "extra" benefit in their eyes, I suppose, which perhaps justifies not communicating it.  In their eyes.

But they definitely did not add any reward to replace the costume.