Trick or treat rewards [Investigating]

Options
Edhmage
Edhmage Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
edited October 2019 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So i just logged in, saw that I had rewards from the trick or treat event, clicked claim rewards and then nothing happened. No rewards screen or anything. Am I alone in this situation? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You are not alone.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Seconded. Got nada. Will send in a ticket.
  • Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here, I don't think anyone received final rank rewards. :(
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, if you are outside the top 100 you get no rewards because of the screwey brackets.

If you are inside the top 100 and didn't get a reward, than its definitely a bug of some kind.
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Rank 1 and no reward. Just buggy.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Well, if you are outside the top 100 you get no rewards because of the screwey brackets.

If you are inside the top 100 and didn't get a reward, than its definitely a bug of some kind.

when the event ended another player from the same coalition as I had also placed 1st and we both did not receive any rewards. Other members that placed slightly less also did not receive rewards. I submitted a ticket on the matter within a few minutes of the event ending and posted in the bugs section of the forums regarding the matter.
  • Edhmage
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I guess I'll fill out a ticket later
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,279 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello guys,

Those who didn't receive the event's rewards and didn't open a ticket with Costumer Support, please send me your UID and your rank position through DM here.
    We'll be sending the correct amount of rewards.
    Thank you for your patience.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi Everyone - We will be sending compensation to all players shortly in the game but if you fall inside the Top 100, please send information about your rank position and your UID to @Oktagon_Support here in the forums if you haven't yet reached out to CS.  Or you can email customer support at mtgpqsupport@d3go.com and the team can assist.

Thank you!
  • Wolfbane
    Wolfbane Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @LakeStone
    Uhmmm looks like the gift glitches as wel. I received a SWW when opening the gift. Then my game froze. After restarting the gift is gone from the inbox. As far as I can tell without me receiving anything. 

Can you pass that to the team please? 
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It was just 2k runes.  So not a big loss if you didn't get it.
  • Edhmage
    Options
    Read up the thread and we should be getting the appropriate rewards for our ending placement 
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    James13 said:
    For some of us it's 80 pinks, 6000 runes, a booster and a rare - also our time for going way past progression
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2019
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - We will be sending compensation to all players shortly in the game but if you fall inside the Top 100, please send information about your rank position and your UID to @Oktagon_Support here in the forums if you haven't yet reached out to CS.  Or you can email customer support at mtgpqsupport@d3go.com and the team can assist.

Thank you!
    Question:
    How do we determine our rank if the brackets were supposed to be 100?  Say you got rank 500 and the bracket size was 3000.  Does that mean we divide 500/3000*100= 17th place?

Anyways, I cannot remember my rank now lol. 

• James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quantius said:
    James13 said:
    For some of us it's 80 pinks, 6000 runes, a booster and a rare - also our time for going way past progression
    I also had a perfect score waiting on a CS ticket.  However, the inbox gift sent out to absolutely everyone was a 2k rune thing I was referring to.

Presumably for the oversized bracket issue, specifically, but it didn't really specify.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I received the 2000 runes and yesterday my rank 1 rewards after sending a ticket to CS.