Lost account

Options
I’ve just swapped phones from a galaxy s8 to an iPhone. I tried backing up my phone from Facebook but it has lost everything and now I cannot get the account back - account is silentfury.

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Contact customer support. As as you know your agent name (silentfury) they can restore the account.

If you've made any purchases then you need a receipt (ie credit card statement) to show customer service that you actually own the account and aren't trying to poach it (or buy it) from someone else.

KGB
  • Silentfury84
    Silentfury84 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you
  • Sakar50
    Sakar50 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am Sakar50 and I have lost over 2 years of work as my account was lost as I moved to a new phone — I have reached out to customer service but I have not been able to get this resolved — pretty frustrated but how long does it take for the support team to reach out to you ?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Sakar50
    They normally respond within 48 hours. If you submitted the help ticket through the app, you have to check the in-app message center for Customer Support's response. You won't receive an emailed response unless you actually emailed them. If you're unsure which method you used, you can play it safe and send an email to mpqsupport@d3go.com