Meet ThePower9 -- And join us in our Public Discord Community -- Open to Everyone!

123457»

Comments

• bken1234bken1234 GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,830 Chairperson of the Boards
    We have a few top 10 and top 25 spots open for The Dragon War this weekend! (Along with more casual spots as well and spots for brand new players) Find out what all the excitement is about! PM me for an invite to Discord ;) 
  • Sorin81Sorin81 Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    ThePower9 is gearing up for M20!

We have a few spots available for both competitive and casual players. 

Be a part of something great! PM me for an invite to our Discord.
  • Sorin81Sorin81 Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    I began playing this game shortly after it was available in the app store. I had played paper MtG for years but my small group of friends I played with grew apart and I needed something to satisfy my Magic addiction. 

By nature, I am a very antisocial person so when coalitions started I kept away from all the groups. I wasn't interested in playing with other people so instead I created my own coalition and played by myself.

At one point, I lost access to my account and customer support at the time was extremely slow in getting me back in the game. Frustrated I came to these forums looking for answers and found a couple of helpful people.

It was here that I met @bken1234 who, after many many attempts, finally convinced me to visit ThePower9 Alliance Discord server. Once I did, I met some of the best players in MtGPQ and some of the most amazing and friendly people I have ever known. 

ThePower9 helped me to recognize my potential and helped me to become a better player and a pretty decent leader. 

Come check us out and see why TP9 is home to 30+ coalitions and why over 1500 players from all across the MtGPQ universe come to hang out. 

For an invite to our Discord server just send me a pm and let us help you unlock your potential!
  • Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 3,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Three years, huh.  Wow its amazing how time flies.

Although I am not a part of the TP9, I really do admire what they have done for the game and the community; MTGPQ would not be the same without them all, especially Octal, Sorin, and Volrak and their work on the community resources and websites.

Congrats!
  • jtwoodjtwood Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    edited 4 May 2020, 23:43

TeamWebko is looking for two players. We are a T50* coalition and part of The Power 9 pod of coalitions.

We have two, simple requirements in TeamWebko:

1. Show up to every weekend event (or let us know you won't be available), and

2. Try to score high enough to get all progression rewards each event

Progression rewards are the individual rewards you get during an event as you build your score. This year, that has averaged to around 50% of max points each event.

As part of The Power 9, you will have the flexibility to move up or down based on how much you want to play the game. So joining TeamWebko doesn't mean you have to stay in TeamWebko. You can move to another team that suits your needs, even on a weekend-by-weekend basis.

*We have scored in the T50 during 7 of the last 8 events, and 13 of the last 16 events.

• SaltnPeppaSaltnPeppa Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I tried pm'ing to get into the discord, is there anyone that can get me in?
    I tried pm'ing to get into the discord, is there anyone that can get me in?
    Sent!
    Congrats to @Merrick_FrontierYeti for winning our recent server image contest! 

• Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 3,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    bken1234 said:
    Congrats to @Merrick_FrontierYeti for winning our recent server image contest! 

Now THAT is some sweet artwork
  • deedubsdeedubs Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I also sent a PM for Discord info. Just started a month ago and having a good time. Currently in a top 500, but a lot of the members are inactive (the active members are awesome though). It will be sad to leave, but I think I'd contribute a lot to an active coal. Thanks for all the info here!