Coalitions Looking for a Player? Post Here
- Please edit your post if you have filled all open positions. This is a courtesy to those coalitions still recruiting as well as to those who are still hunting. If you have a new opening, re-post, instead of editing the original posting. Posts will be removed once they are marked as such in an effort to keep things manageable for recruits looking for a home.
- Do not reply to individual posts. If you see a coalition you're interested in, PM that poster. Any post that isn't a coalition seeking new members will be deleted.
- Don't post that you're an individual seeking a coalition. If you're an individual seeking a coalition, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
- Please only post once per coalition and once per family of coalitions. This helps keep the list of coalitions down so recruits can better access the thread. If multiple posts for coalitions, or families of coalitions, are found, the oldest posts will be removed, and repeat offenders will be warned. **Example, a family of coalitions may make a post for all of its coalitions, and each individual coalition within that family may make their own recruiting post.**
- Any recruitment post outside of 30 days will be removed. This is to help make things easier for recruits searching and to keep information as current as possible in the thread. You can resubmit your recruitment post when the previous one has been deleted or delete your prior post and add a new one any time within 30 days
Tips for Successful Recruiting
- List detailed expectations. Whether you're a top 10 coalition or a casual, make it very clear about what your expectations are regarding pve and pvp performance, level of social involvement, other apps that may be required (such as Line or another chat app), etc. The more information you provide, the better the fit will be for you and potential recruits.
- List Coalition Performance and Goals. While past performance is not a guarantee of future results, it does provide some information that helps potential recruits gauge how they'll fit in. In addition, listing goals (ie, aim to push up to top 100, perform at a high level while maintaining a casual atmosphere), helps potential players determine whether they would fit into your coalition in the long term.
- Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active your coalition is or what your coalition performance has been is being discourteous and a waste of everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with where your coalition is (or post that you have the goal of improving towards top 100).