Latest Legends

Welforj1
Welforj1 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
By way of suggestion give players the chance to win the latest 5* to ensure competitive play in PvE. For the last year I hane never drawn the latest 5* Legend from tokens. e. g. 60 pulls on Latest Legend Tokens and still not a sniff of Prof X this is getting a joke. And when the Legends appear in store I never have enough CP. Once upon a time you could win them in the PVE SIM bring that option back. 

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welforj1 said:
    By way of suggestion give players the chance to win the latest 5* to ensure competitive play in PvE. For the last year I hane never drawn the latest 5* Legend from tokens. e. g. 60 pulls on Latest Legend Tokens and still not a sniff of Prof X this is getting a joke. And when the Legends appear in store I never have enough CP. Once upon a time you could win them in the PVE SIM bring that option back. 
    No you could not.
    They've given away a cover for 5* cap and iron man ONCE.
    That's it.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:
    Welforj1 said:
    No you could not.
    They've given away a cover for 5* cap and iron man ONCE.
    That's it.
    This is correct.  I want to say that Surfer was a reward for the top placement season at one point (back before the seasons were on a schedule based on the stones), but I can't find it in the forums, so I'm probably wrong.

The PVE Simulator never gave a 5*.  The GAUNTLET used to give a 4* (back when 4*'s were the top level).  Maybe that's what OP is thinking of...