R189 Release Notes (10/15/19)

Options
2»

Comments

• furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    That said, Woody Harrelson as Carnage has some appeal....I just hope they don't think they need to up the symbiote fight ante, but I assume they will since sequels are all about "MORE!".
    Whatchu smokin’ man?! I could not agree with you less. I really hope they use someone else. I would like to see someone like Jackie Earle Haley as the part. 
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kinda funny, but what happened to R188?
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    That said, Woody Harrelson as Carnage has some appeal....I just hope they don't think they need to up the symbiote fight ante, but I assume they will since sequels are all about "MORE!".
    Whatchu smokin’ man?! I could not agree with you less. I really hope they use someone else. I would like to see someone like Jackie Earle Haley as the part. 
    Casting Jackie Earle Haley as Carnage would be so good it almost seems like cheating.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    I dunno, Natural Born Killers showed he can do the crazy.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    Options
    JEH just looks like the comic art is all.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    bluewolf said:
    I dunno, Natural Born Killers showed he can do the crazy.
    He was great as the psychotic villain in Out of the Furnace too.

Jackie Earle Haley will always be Rorschach to me.

KGB
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2019
    Options
    My thoughts on Partnership?
    0* Foggy Nelson
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jormagund said:
    My thoughts on Partnership?
    0* Foggy Nelson
    Foggy is at least a 3*
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The extra-dimensional uni-power that overlays the cosmic powers of Captain Universe atop those of the receiving “hero that could be you” is clearly the best candidate for the | partnership |. 

Captain Universe CONFIRMED!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Old Captain Ma-velll (the Kree) had these nega-bands that were bonded to Rick Jones, and they switched places when the bands were struck together (the other person being stuck in the Negative Zone).

Now, "nega" is obviously short for negative, but the bands were quite powerful and definitely made Mar-vell a force to be reckoned with.

So really you should look at the absolute effect of the nega-bands as a good thing....so this absolute partnership will be Rick Jones and Mar-vell who switch places ala Cloak and Dagger.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Old Captain Ma-velll (the Kree) had these nega-bands that were bonded to Rick Jones, and they switched places when the bands were struck together (the other person being stuck in the Negative Zone).

Now, "nega" is obviously short for negative, but the bands were quite powerful and definitely made Mar-vell a force to be reckoned with.

So really you should look at the absolute effect of the nega-bands as a good thing....so this absolute partnership will be Rick Jones and Mar-vell who switch places ala Cloak and Dagger.
    Yes please!
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The extra-dimensional uni-power that overlays the cosmic powers of Captain Universe atop those of the receiving “hero that could be you” is clearly the best candidate for the | partnership |. 

Captain Universe CONFIRMED!
    Only the Spiderman version
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @LakeStone
    this thread is a bit long in the tooth, any particular reason it's still sticky when R190 is also sticky?