Dream Eater bug

Options
Dream Eater is not giving the option of returning a creature to the opponent’s hand.
Tagged:

Comments

• RUR
    RUR Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm here to confirm that bug. Tested this on both Training Grounds. I've tried this with both options - active and inactivated card with using Flash mechanics. While there is option to Surveill cards there is no prompt to target the creature which I want to return to opponents hand. So Dream Eater is useless now...

/RUR
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I can also corroborate this issue.
    As I said to my team during the Race to Orazca event this past weekend:

At first I thought it wasn't triggering the bounce effect for tokens.
    Then I thought it wasn't triggering because Greg had a full hand.
    Then I thought it wasn't triggering because I was Flash casting it.
    Then I finally realized it wasn't triggering at all because it's busted.

• KingGrace
    KingGrace Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This, among other things is making playing the game more and more frustrating each day to play. I'd never had the surveil trigger happen outside of ETB, and now it's just an expensive Sphinx that -based on evidence provided - probably won't get patched for at least 4-6 weeks. Completely mangles my standard surveil deck, and I now have to build a different standard deck. I've  led a coalition the past two plus years and am near ready to pass the torch out of frustration. It'd be one thing if there were patches every couple of weeks to address the bugs, but six weeks for updates is excruciating.
  • Pirhotek
    Pirhotek Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Also interesting, Dream Eater does not seem to be counted as one of 3 creatures when needed to trigger with Firemane Avenger.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello guys,
    Thank you so much for the feedback.
    This issue has been corrected for the next game update.