Which 3 Supports fit best with Kitty, R&G, Gamora?

111MCH111
111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
Currently I am using supports to fortify special tiles:
Kitty with Avengers Tower lvl 150 
Rocket & Groot with Chimichanga lvl 150
Gamora with Shuri’s Lab 

It works well, but is there a better set-up?
please advice

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,902 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    I use a L150 Carols Communicator. It gives a 50% chance for 2 Str 600 protect tiles at start of battle which gives 2 more things for Kitty to buff AND ensures you only take 1 damage from enemy matches (and most enemy powers too). It also has a 43% chance to 'true heal' it's owner for 2K health whenever a friendly special tile is matched (and you will have a lot of them to match obviously). I've often ended up with more health than I started the match with when using this support. Highly recommended.

Chewie is another great support to use if you have it at L100-150. It has to go on Kitty since she tanks the most colors. But it gives an excellent chance of free attack tiles every match Kitty makes which is again more things for her to buff AND really tacks on extra damage to the buffed strikes.

KGB
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    KGB said:
    I use a L150 Carols Communicator. It gives a 50% chance for 2 Str 600 protect tiles at start of battle which gives 2 more things for Kitty to buff AND ensures you only take 1 damage from enemy matches (and most enemy powers too). It also has a 43% chance to 'true heal' it's owner for 2K health whenever a friendly special tile is matched (and you will have a lot of them to match obviously). I've often ended up with more health than I started the match with when using this support. Highly recommended.

Chewie is another great support to use if you have it at L100-150. It has to go on Kitty since she tanks the most colors. But it gives an excellent chance of free attack tiles every match Kitty makes which is again more things for her to buff AND really tacks on extra damage to the buffed strikes.

KGB
    Thank you for your advice. Both supports are not available yet, but I surely will get them in time. Patience is a virtue...now I have a support goal to develop. Thx.
  • Tarelgeth
    Tarelgeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Chewie is probably the best support in the game, and a true monster on Kitty.

I like the Destroyer Gun on R&G.  Decent chance to fortify a friendly tile every turn, really does a good job of protecting those specials for Kitty.  Plus, you know Rocket would appreciate it.