M20 Non-Dupe Pack question

I opened one of the two M20 non-dupe packs I won in the event last week, and got a Rare. Before I open the other (and the rest moving forward): are these cards all rare+, or did I just get lucky? If it's any rarity, I want to hold them at least until I have all the Common and Uncommon cards.

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a way to see every card in a given pack.  Tap the icon on the top right
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    I opened one of the two M20 non-dupe packs I won in the event last week, and got a Rare. Before I open the other (and the rest moving forward): are these cards all rare+, or did I just get lucky? If it's any rarity, I want to hold them at least until I have all the Common and Uncommon cards.
    You need to check. They have been giving non-dupe 1 Rare card packs and regular M20 boosters (in Duet), so check the % on the pack, as well, to make sure.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    starfall said:
    M20 boosters in events are currently not all M20 boosters. Some of them give you 5 M20 cards, some of them a single guaranteed Rare. (I think there was a third type, but i don't remember).

There;s currently no way of knowing from the event reward ladder what type of M20 booster you'll get, but you can check it once you win it and it's in your inventory.

[edit]

Oh that's right, the 3rd type was the M20 booster from the Awakened Inferno event, which gave you one of four (non-dupe) Leylines.
    You get one of the Leyline boosters in Duet of Mana too. I checked the content before opening to see if I should save it for later or not.
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Yep- I now have 3 of the exclusive leylines from event reward rare packs