Trostani Discordant stays on screen after casting it. [Investigating]

greenmeanie
greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
This has happened to me 3 times so far in the new event Awakened Inferno.  2 times the opponent has casted him and once me.  You cast him out and the card covers the screen.  You can't make any moves.  Lost once because of this, 2nd time I won but I couldn't for full the other objectives and 3rd time I got lucky a won and got all the ribbons. 

Please fix this  @Tombstone

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello @greenmeanie,

Thank you for the feedback.
    We're not being able to reproduce this bug.
    Could you please inform the other cards you were using so we can investigate if this bug is triggered by something?
    Waiting for your response.
  • greenmeanie
    Ok this what I can tell you right now because I can't look at the deck I used.  I made a event deck and node is locked right now.  I'm in the left node. I am using Huatli, Radiant Champion.  Casted path to discovery then next turn Trostani Discordant.  Then it will cast out, card image shows up but stays after done casting.  Only matches I can see clearly are on the border or I get lucky and swipe all over card until something happens.  But I won't know what match it is.  
  • thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    I also experienced the same bug with her, as did another friend. My deck was also H2:

trostani
    march of multitudes
    zacama
    gather the pack
    thunderherd migration
    growing rites of itlimoc 
    path of discovery
    primeval’s glorious rebirth
    summoner’s pact
    assassin’s trophy
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi guys,

We're already investigating this.
    Thank you for the feedback.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not sure if this helps, but for me, Trostani only stays on screen if I also have Leyline of the Meek in play. Might be trying to put that buff from her tokens before dismissing her card. This could be the same problem with the previous deck running Path of Discovery.
  • greenmeanie
    Nope when I played this didn't have the leyline in deck.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also experienced this issue, for 3 games in a row.  Rising Tensions event, only consistancy was that she was on the field and it was mid-late game (past turn 5).
  • ConfidantOfPastinak
    ConfidantOfPastinak Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    This also happened in my tamiyo deck. Fourth time now in the pve event.
    It's a selesnia lifelink soldier deck, without any of the other cards, mainly because I don't have march of multitudes ':D