The 5* node in Welcome to Earth is giving Enemy of the State tokens [Investigating]

2»

Comments

• Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    That could be me....I pulled my 9th Juggs cover last night. If I get a Juggs cover from one of those three tokens you bet I’ll be asking for a random Worthy Cap cover.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Ptahhotep
    @Bowgentle
    @pheregas
    @bluewolf
    The replacement Rocket and Groot tokens were sent out yesterday morning (9/25/19). If you don't think you received it, please send a ticket to Customer Support. 
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2019
    Yeah, I didn't get any either.  I'll send a ticket to customer support.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I sent a message, my question then would be we’re they sent through the normal customer support means (where you click accept on each screen to take the tokens) or was it just slipped in with the event end awards?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not going to bother.
    I don't think any were sent out, else we would have seen a thread in the forum.
    Also these are meaningless now that shield training has gone away.
  • mbaren
    I bothered.  Three tokens is three tokens, and filling out the support form took roughly 1 minute of my life.  Yeah, with my luck I'll end up with three 2*s, but hey, can't hurt.  I could still end up with a cover worth getting.
  • Tombstone
    Hi everyone, the team is looking into this. I'll reach back out as soon as I have an update. No need to submit any more tickets for the time being. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Tombstone said:
    Hi everyone, the team is looking into this. I'll reach back out as soon as I have an update. No need to submit any more tickets for the time being. 
    Sorry for the misinformation about the tokens.  We were hoping to get this out today but it looks more like tomorrow.  Once it's distributed we will let everyone know.
  • mbaren
    Looks like the tokens have arrived!  I just got my 3.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tombstone said:
    @Ptahhotep
    @Bowgentle
    @pheregas
    @bluewolf
    The replacement Rocket and Groot tokens were sent out yesterday morning (9/25/19). If you don't think you received it, please send a ticket to Customer Support. 
    Mine came in about a half hour ago.  All 2*s, but at least I got them.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, two 2s and a champ level for War Machine (359).
    So thanks for that!
  • Tombstone
    Hi everyone, the tokens have now been sent out.