****Captain America (Endgame)****
Captain America (Endgame)No spoilers.
This 4-star Steve Rogers would punch above his rarity tier, mixing it up with 5-star teams rather effectively due to his powerful passives and other abilities. He fights to the last, throwing and retrieving his shield to deal damage over time. Phoenix might be his best bud.
I'd be glad to hear what you think in the comments.
4-Star Rarity (Legendary)(Abilities listed at level 270, Power Level 5)
85 | 74 | 65 | 43 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 4.9x
I Can Do This All Day - PASSIVE
Captain America refuses to yield, inspiring his allies to keep fighting in the face of impossible odds. When Captain America is Downed and at least one of his allies is still standing, he revives with 50% of his health.
- Level 2: When Cap revives, create 1 Blue Strike tile and 1 Yellow Protect tile of Strength 118. If his allies are below 50% health, create tiles of Strength 295 instead.
- Level 3: ...create tiles of Strength 152, or 380 instead.
- Level 4: ...create tiles of Strength 237, or 590 instead.
- Level 5: ...create Fortified tiles of Strength 261, or 649 instead.
Captain America throws (his shield) into a group of foes, ricocheting with deadly accuracy. Deals 441 damage to the enemy team and creates a 1-turn Repeater tile.
While this tile is on the board, this power becomes Shield Ricochet.
Shield Ricochet -
At the start of your turn, Captain America's Repeater tile deals 441 damage to a random enemy and generates 1 Red AP. If your team has 8 or more Red AP, remove this tile.
(PASSIVE) Captain America's base match damage is increased by 60% for each of his Avenger allies, and an additional 60% for each Downed ally.
When Captain America's Repeater tile no longer exists, this power becomes Shield Toss.
- Level 2: ...deals 734 damage...
- Level 3: ...deals 1290 damage...
- Level 4: ...generates 2 Red AP. ...match damage is increased by 100%...
- Level 5: ...deals 2362 damage...
Cap leads the charge, turning the tide in a dire situation. Drains both teams' Team-Up AP. For each character still in the fight, creates 1 corresponding friendly or enemy Attack tile of base Strength 130; friendly tiles gain an additional 14 Strength for each AP drained.
(Passive) At the start of your turn, if the enemy has more Strike, Attack and/or Protect tiles than you, convert the strongest of those tiles into a Critical tile.
- Level 2: ...creates tiles of base Strength 167...additional 17 per AP drained.
- Level 3: ...creates tiles of base Strength 261...additional 24 per AP drained.
- Level 4: ...creates tiles of base Strength 261...additional 34 per AP drained.
- Level 5: ...creates tiles of base Strength 390...additional 41 per AP drained.