WTB W'Kabi and M'baku

Farmerbink
Farmerbink Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
So I know it's extremely unlikely to spur anything, but I wanted to know if there are a bunch of other like-minded people who wish we had more in-game presence from the Black Panther supporting cast?  In particular, I found W'kabi and M'baku interesting characters with fun dialogue and unique perspectives on the conflict.  Killmonger could obviously be another moderately-powerful villain (and I'm not even sure where W'kabi falls on that line, to be honest).  Anyone else thought about that kind of stuff much?  

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    M'baku would be awesome. He was totally the sleeper hit of that movie!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    They might be saving up some of the other Black Panther characters for when BP2 comes out next year?  So long as they come with a Vibranium Armored Rhino support, I'm all for it!  
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    M'baku is in Strike Force, so they're not above putting him in games.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Well considering Okoye is a tier 3 or 4 hero and she is probably the best in this game I don't want them to add move B and C listers who are way overpowered compared to their comic character. :)
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Would love Killmonger and M’Baku
  • Farmerbink
    Farmerbink Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Well considering Okoye is a tier 3 or 4 hero and she is probably the best in this game I don't want them to add move B and C listers who are way overpowered compared to their comic character. :)
    I mean, that's definitely a different issue, and a real one.  I'm not sure anyone had really heard of her until the movie came out, and there was an astonishing amount of "wait, who?" on the forums when she was announced as a 5*.  

Still... Here we are like a whole year later and poor M'Baku still doesn't get any love in MPQ. D: 
  • shinnaruto
    shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
    I would like M'Baku, but definitely Killmonger. I would personally like to see more villains being used.