MPQ app wont start after update (fixed as of 9/18/19)

2»

Comments

• apocalipsia
    apocalipsia Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Did not work for me either... :(
  • matkwai
    matkwai Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Same for me, and it just started today for some reason. Got Android Google pixel 3a phone. Then I uninstalled then reinstalled and now all of my progress is gone. Restarted me to the beginning. 

If all of my progress for a year and a half is gone I'm going to explode. I will obviously never play this game again if that is the case. Maybe this can be fixed so I can actually play? Can't pay the devs if I can't play.
  • fabman78
    fabman78 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I have exactly the same issues. App crashes after start but remains open in background. Black screen. Would be nice to get some information if sth happens in that Matter. Or we can move on to another game...
  • gotskott
    gotskott Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Have the same issue since the update. Using a Lenovo Tab 2, Android 6.0.  Starts up to a black screen and then exits.  On my third attempt after updating, it actually made it to the title screen before it exited.
  • Roland
    Roland Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    until now i'm having that same problem with this app, i dont think they have a fix for this issue..
  • mato74
    mato74 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Same problem since 8 of august. Just after the great update  I can't play anymore (after years) with my SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean. Launching the app i see a black screen for few second. Can u help me?
  • Arcanaesmeral
    Arcanaesmeral Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I have a similar problem. When the game starts, after a few seconds I return to the home screen phone. My device is a cubot max 6 and I have an open ticket for a month now.
    Android 6.0
  • Roland
    are there any chance this problem can be fixed? its been a month already since they created an update that cause all this problem..
  • Ruperty
    Ruperty Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Hi. I have received email information from support:
    "We have been informed that the team is currently working on a fix for this issue, and they are hoping to release the fix along with the next update."

• Roland
    i was able to open the app again after todays update... thanks for the fix
  • Ruperty
    Ruperty Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    me too, thanks