Points not displaying properly in Battle at the Basilica

Remember this issue we had a couple of weeks ago with the Apocalypse event?

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/79446/anyone-elses-apocalypse-event-kinda-glitchy

It's happening again with BatB.  Basically, from the main screen I can see the points my alliance has, but when I click in to the event itself, I'm showing 150000/150000 (we're on Round 2).  So the points within the event aren't displaying properly.

... at least for me.  I'm on Steam, which may make a difference.

Comments

• ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    mobile version has the same issue
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Now that we're on round 3, it seems to be working okay again.  Weird.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here at round 6. Front says 699216, but the event says 3000000/3000000
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2019
    The points on the "Event" view seem to work.  The points listed when you are in the nodes seem to be locked at whatever they were when you started MPQ (or at least, whenever that screen was first loaded).

I am on Android for what it is worth.

• Me929
    Me929 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I was playing the SpiderGwen node, and the color box came up telling me about Kitty’s yellow power. When I clicked on the X to close the dialogue box, it remained there. I also couldn’t complete the node, because not only could not see the life bars of my opponents, I also couldn’t access any of my offensive powers. Therefore, I exited the game after completing the first wave of the node (it is a two wave node).

Also, just like in the error-filled Galactus Event, the alliance total points are not decreasing. The bar is moving, but the total points show 197000/197000.

I am playing on my iPad.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Me929
    The team is aware of the dialogue box issue. Until that issue is fixed, you can bypass the issue by tapping on another tile. When the new dialogue box appears, it can be closed as normal. The team is also aware of the point display issue. It has been confirmed this is only a display issue.