What happened to Announcements?

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,245 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
A Thor cover bundle came online and expired after several days.

A Quicksilver costume bundle came online and is about 1 1/2 hours from expiring after something like 4 days and seemingly endless pop-ups.

A DOOM!war costume is live in VIP as a Day 1 reward, replacing the Doc Ock costume.

Yet nothing has appeared on the forum for any of these things.

Is Brigby OK?  Is the game OK?  What's going on?

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's quite obvious that the players in this forum are not the targeted segments. Just like how they didn't make a post about making changes to 1* Spiderman.

Besides, what kind of comments do you expect in a typical costume bundle thread? The thread will attract comments like the game is a money grab, or they should put it in progression rewards, or comments like instead of taking time to solve dilution, they are focusing on costume bundles. 

:p 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Maybe they had a maximum of 1,000 posts in that forum and now they have nowhere else to put them.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,517 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    The ability of certain members of this community to white knight even the most puzzling decisions of the devs and D3 crew are absolutely astounding.
    Eighty percent of the posts on these forums are negative. I think the positive ones just stick out more.

This is a rough one, though. Tough to spin this one. 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don’t think I need anouncements for this stuff anymore than I need help to tie my shoelaces. It’s self explanatory. A pop up is enough.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    Holidays and gaming conventions
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have faith guys it's because anniversary will be the best ever and they're planning furiously! 
    Well I just hope that they don't screw up the end times of Anniversary and the Anniversary vault like they did last year which ended up screwing over me and a lot of people.
  • shardwick
    shardwick said:
    Have faith guys it's because anniversary will be the best ever and they're planning furiously! 
    Well I just hope that they don't screw up the end times of Anniversary and the Anniversary vault like they did last year which ended up screwing over me and a lot of people.
    What happened? I cannot remember last year's anniversary. It was pretty by the by right?
    There was a bug with the Anniversary vault and it automatically reset with the end of the pvp season. I had like four or five things left in my vault like 2900 hp, a Devil Dino cover and iso adding up to like 4500 iso and was ready to use my tokens from the season rewards on it to get the last few things only to see that the vault had reset.
  • shinnaruto
    shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Ask and you shall receive: Hark! A new announcement!!!
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Announcements were not as popular as had been hoped with some players.  Feedback is being incorporated and you will see announcements again sometime in the future.  Thanks for your patience! 
  • shardwick
    DAZ0273 said:
    Announcements were not as popular as had been hoped with some players.  Feedback is being incorporated and you will see announcements again sometime in the future.  Thanks for your patience! 
    Annoucements are unlocked at Shield Rank 300, Coming Soon (tm)!
    It's in the same update with cl10 and a solution to dilution. 
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    shardwick said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Annoucements are unlocked at Shield Rank 300, Coming Soon (tm)!
    It's in the same update with cl10 and a solution to dilution. 
    ...and access to supports...