New 5* player, order of champing my next few

Yepyep
Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
Hi all, I'm new to the 5* game. I have Okoye and Kitty champed, and 5/5/1 Thor at max level. I have Black Bolt, Jessica Jones, and Wolverine fully covered. Would you mind giving me your thoughts on the order of champing those three, given who I have already? I'm in good shape with 4*s, with ~60-65 champed.

Thanks very much!

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jessica Jones has some defensive capability, since her traps mean she can potentially dish out game-ending amounts of damage very quickly. Especially in combination with Okoye or Grocket. One of the few Characters I skip more often than not.
    Bolt would help more on the offensive side of things. Reliable damage most every turn that Okoye or Grockitty can buff, and he's way less squishy than Medusa, who's the other common choice I see for that role.
    Logan, unfortunately, has pretty much been left behind by newer 5*. He has actively negative synergy with Okoye, since they tank the same colours and both want to be in front. He can work well with Kitty, especially with a third who has cheap powers, but he really doesn't bring anything to the party that someone else can't supply perfectly well.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Jessica Jones has some defensive capability, since her traps mean she can potentially dish out game-ending amounts of damage very quickly. Especially in combination with Okoye or Grocket. One of the few Characters I skip more often than not.
    Bolt would help more on the offensive side of things. Reliable damage most every turn that Okoye or Grockitty can buff, and he's way less squishy than Medusa, who's the other common choice I see for that role.
    Logan, unfortunately, has pretty much been left behind by newer 5*. He has actively negative synergy with Okoye, since they tank the same colours and both want to be in front. He can work well with Kitty, especially with a third who has cheap powers, but he really doesn't bring anything to the party that someone else can't supply perfectly well.
    Just the kind of thing I was looking for -- thanks! I wasn't planning on champing Logan; it was really between JJ and BB and I couldn't decide. I am more in need of defense so on this thinking JJ might be the answer.

BB was my first 5* card and he carried me through 1-2-3* days with his green and match damage. He has a soft spot with me! Plus he's just cool... Not that JJ isn't obviously, but Black Bold is a very bad man... I dig that antenna.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bolt definitely still has a place, and I'd like to get him champed at some point, since I think he might work well with Storm despite the colour overlap. At 4/1/2, he's not particularly useful to me, tho.