**** Sabretooth (Victor Creed) ****

12346»

Comments

• himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Not sure what happened but when an enemy strike tile is destroyed from row/column destruction due to a match-4, the game considers the strike tile as a part of the match and activates his green passive. The same goes with Prowler. Not that I'm complaining, since it's making Sabretooth + Prolwer much more fun :P 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    himatako said:
    Not sure what happened but when an enemy strike tile is destroyed from row/column destruction due to a match-4, the game considers the strike tile as a part of the match and activates his green passive. The same goes with Prowler. Not that I'm complaining, since it's making Sabretooth + Prolwer much more fun :P 
    I wonder if this match-4 bonus is related to Medusa's match-4 issue where she creates two sets of attack tiles?  Sounds like there's something going on with the match-4 code in the game, for whatever reason...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/3/5
    It is Tombstone who mentioned it, not Brigby. Here it is:

Tombstone said:
    @jamesh
    I've checked with the team, and this power is designed to trigger whenever you match an enemy special tile or destroy an enemy special tile by such means as a clearing a line with a match 4. 

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/890339/#Comment_890339