I loved immersive mode and want it back.

Greenstrong
Greenstrong Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
@Brigby and anyone who may be listening,

thanks for working so hard to make our game look and feel the best it possibly can.

When you introduced immersive mode, my screen showed the game at 100% full screen and it was glorious.

I understand many people were missing the back button, and I don't want them to feel alienated to not represented, but some of us liked immersive mode.

It made our game look and feel clean and polished. Now I'm back to playing with the blue bars again.

I don't care if this is an unpopular opinion - if you don't like it then say so, but it won't change my mind that this was better FOR ME.

Please, if you did like it, make it known so we know how many of us out here did enjoy immersive mode..

I'm not advocating to reverting back to the original update - I'm asking for a way for us all to be happy. Maybe make it into an option?

Anyways, thanks again for all the hard work and keep it up!

Comments

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    that option shouldnt take much effort. 
    expect it around 2021.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    I loved it as well and would like an option to toggle it on and off. I also have big hands and was still able to play one handed on my note 8.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    While i like it without immersive mode, i can see how others would enjoy it.

I wouldnt think it would be a hard thing to do either...

But i cant assume.  Theres too many things we all believe are tiny changes that should be "fairly easy; barely an inconvenience" -- and we dont see those things happening.

This is why im just a player and nothing more.  ;)
  • nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    I would like the option to turn on immersive mode. My bar is white and clashes greatly with the UI. Very unpleasant. Would love to make it go away
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor

I'm not advocating to reverting back to the original update - I'm asking for a way for us all to be happy. Maybe make it into an option?

I don't know if your version of Android offers it, but it is an option in mine.  An option in Android, that is, not in MPQ.  In the Bottom button bar, there is a tiny square on the left.  For me it goes: little square, back button (triangle pointing left), home button (circle), application list button (big square).  If you hit that little square on the left, it becomes solid and locks the bottom bar into place.  Hit it again and you go back to immersive mode (the bar hides after use).
  • Greenstrong
    Greenstrong Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    abmoraz said:

I don't know if your version of Android offers it, but it is an option in mine.  An option in Android, that is, not in MPQ.  In the Bottom button bar, there is a tiny square on the left.  For me it goes: little square, back button (triangle pointing left), home button (circle), application list button (big square).  If you hit that little square on the left, it becomes solid and locks the bottom bar into place.  Hit it again and you go back to immersive mode (the bar hides after use).
    Unfortunately I don't have that option :(
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    Neither do i.  Sounds neat.