No R185 Release Notes?

Options
System
System Posts: 1,024 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: Known Issue: Amazon Technical Issues on R185 *Updated (8/23/19).

Comments

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby Are there no Release Notes for 185?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Options
    JSP869 said:
    iOS app store notes:

"80 years in the making"

New character celebrating marvel's 80th anniversary!

-Check out the latest character additions and events!
    -Various improvements and character balance changes.

For full update notes (English)
    visit d3go.com.
    MPQ 185

That last part is not a link, it usually is and typically takes you to the thread
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JSP869 said:
    iOS app store notes:

"80 years in the making"

New character celebrating marvel's 80th anniversary!
    Interesting. So we're looking at the android Human Torch, Jim Hammond, or Ka-Zar, or maybe The Angel (first two seem way more likely as picks, to me). Or, well, I guess there's always the chance we get a second 4-star Namor. Not super likely, but still. Those are the only characters who have been around for 80 years.

Unless we get something bonkers like "The Great Nostalgi-O" who is a mashup of characters from the past 80 years. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or we're on that New 5* Every 2 Weeks train with a 5* OG Torch. Who I believe is now Vision, so we could get a 5* Vision?
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Or we're on that New 5* Every 2 Weeks train with a 5* OG Torch. Who I believe is now Vision, so we could get a 5* Vision?
    You believe wrong.  OG Android Torch is not Vision.  Android Torch's creator, Phineas Horton, made a second android named Adam II.  Ultron V used that android (along with spare parts in Horton's lair, some of which were parts of the original Torch) to create Vision.  The original Torch was not involved in any way.