This Would Be Nice For The Anniversary...

Updated rewards.

You know, like maybe not getting a standard card for getting 250 in a lightning round (do people still play those?)

Or how about a 4* character instead of a 3* character for being a top 100 alliance in PvP. I'm just guessing, but if you are in a top 100 alliance, you are probably way past the point where a 3* is useful.

Oooh, ooh. Make heroic packs 3* and 4* only (no more 2*s in my 10 packs)

Just, rewards aimed at people who have played the game for more than a couple of months.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    All of those things sound cool but I'll wait for @ursopro to post the gif...
  • shinnaruto
    shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
    You could have something similar to Ultron. You could have various sentinels all protecting Trask, Nimrod, or Master Mold.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:
    All of those things sound cool but I'll wait for @ursopro to post the gif...
    kek
  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Dilution solution would be awesome
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    tupacboy said:
    The solution to dilution is restitution :p

KGB

P.S. Restitution of 'last 12 4* in latest tokens'.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    tupacboy said:
    It's really the only thing that I need besides more iso. Come on, D3 and Demi, give us custom packs so I can focus on characters that I really want, and not having to rely on bonus heroes to get them, instead of almost always getting characters that I don't use or don't really care about. Looking at you, Sandman.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    add a classic legends token. and by add it i mean add it without taking anything else away or substituting it for something we already get. just add it into rewards somewhere.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd love an option to disable the screen flash effect when matching tiles. 
  • Kletvar
    Kletvar Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Updated rewards.

You know, like maybe not getting a standard card for getting 250 in a lightning round (do people still play those?)

Or how about a 4* character instead of a 3* character for being a top 100 alliance in PvP. I'm just guessing, but if you are in a top 100 alliance, you are probably way past the point where a 3* is useful.

Oooh, ooh. Make heroic packs 3* and 4* only (no more 2*s in my 10 packs)

Just, rewards aimed at people who have played the game for more than a couple of months.

would you also like free 300 gold and a LL every day ?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Basically, it can be summarised as asking the dev to give more resources without forking out additional money or time for those increased rewards. Is this possible in the real working world? And is there an English term for this request?  :D

For anniversary, I want to see Support being rejuvenated. I don't mind seeing 250CP support bundle back with the previous guaranteed 4* odds or the HP store to purchase supports for 300 or 400 HP per pull. Some systems to upgrade supports to higher Rank would be nice.

Character-wise, there's nothing much because ISO-8 is the bottleneck or main pain point for competitive 4* players. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    While I agree with the need for a lot of the suggestions here, there's one thing I'd like to see for the Anniversary which would cost them nothing, take minimal time to implement and not impact game balance in the slightest:
    Add both Devil Dinosaur & Taskmaster to the boost list for the entirety of the Anniversary in addition to the regularly boosted characters (last year, I think DD was only boosted for his PVP).

Neither character has been shown to have abusable powers, so having them boosted in addition the regular 4*'s only adds to the celebration with literally no downside.  Is that too much to ask? 
  • captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    All limited boosted would be nice.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Basically, it can be summarised as asking the dev to give more resources without forking out additional money or time for those increased rewards. Is this possible in the real working world? And is there an English term for this request?  :D

For anniversary, I want to see Support being rejuvenated. I don't mind seeing 250CP support bundle back with the previous guaranteed 4* odds or the HP store to purchase supports for 300 or 400 HP per pull. Some systems to upgrade supports to higher Rank would be nice.

Character-wise, there's nothing much because ISO-8 is the bottleneck or main pain point for competitive 4* players. 
    People complained about the extremely limited amount of red iso that the game offered to players so that they could level up their supports faster. So the devs looked it over and gave a significant increase in the amount. I don't see why the same can't be done to other areas of the game. The reward structure definitely needs an overhaul. It's rather silly to me that in a bracket of 5,000 people the person that comes in 11th place for cl9 in the pvp season is rewarded the exact same amount of iso as the person in dead last that played one seed match.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I rarely heard or come across employers raising wages to keep up with the cost of inflation. But I do hear and read about news about companies laying off employees, implementing some other cost-cutting measures or passing the increase in expenses to consumers when operation expenses are increased.

While the devs hasn't increased the rewards significantly in certain area of the game such as in PvE progression or Seasons, in the last one or two years, they've increased rewards in a big way by:

1) giving guaranteed 5* covers for most of the 5* via champed rewards instead of 1/680 chance of getting them.

2) allowing players to have access to 4* covers or that extra 15CP more easily in PvPs, compared to a zero chance of getting them in PvPs at all.

On the flipside, price of HP remains the same at between $0.50 to $1 per 100HP in the store since the beginning of the game.

The devs doesn't force all players to watch 15 to 30 sec ads while in the midst of playing the game, nor do they pop-up  all of their current offer(s) in the players' face every single time they log-in to the game. 

Come to think of it, if the devs would increase the rewards for all players, in exchange for watching 30 secs of ads at random intervals while you are playing PvEs or PvPs instead of increasing the amount time needed to get those additional rewards, would players accept that tradeoff?

While many players think that those digital items have zero value to them; however, in financial terms, there are financial cost associated with them, which could be made up of various factors like IP copyright, royalties, no of man-hours invested etc.

An additional 4* cover in some part of the game might not be too much. It has been proven things that are easily gotten have very little value, and that could be why 4* or 5* covers are not been given out easily.
    Just look at how easily 2* and 3* covers are gotten in the game. A very minor % of players are going to pay real cash for these easily gotten covers.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards

2) allowing players to have access to 4* covers or that extra 15CP more easily in PvPs, compared to a zero chance of getting them in PvPs at all.

Sorry Hound, can you explain this one please?
  • Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker
    DAZ0273 said:

Sorry Hound, can you explain this one please?
    I assume he means having points based AND win based progression.