Has therre been any info on linking Steam and Mobile?

Options
My CPU just took a dump on me and im not sure its salvageable. Is there any way to link steam and mobile accounts? I don't want to lose 35 roster slots, all my covers, and my 141's. But currently to keep playing its looking like i have to switch to mobile.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Not in recent memory, but they should really get on that. I play mobile, but I'd love to play on my laptop when at home.
  • summerlui
    summerlui Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    AkaTobi_85 wrote:
    Not in recent memory, but they should really get on that. I play mobile, but I'd love to play on my laptop when at home.

Me too. Just want to put down my phone when at home. As a software engineer, I don't think it is very difficult to link two system. Moreover, I have many alliance members are playing steam while I am on mobile. That's means we are already in the same playing field.

Therefore it is hard to believe that steam account and mobile account cannot be linked.
  • Unknown
    Options
    IceIX, please give us some good news about this!!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think they tried to do this, even had a beta on this early in the games life (before my time - someone who has been around longer will need to confirm) but there ended up being some sort of difficulties so they had to pull back from it. I havent heard anything about it since and would also LOVE this feature so I could play at work/on busses.
  • Dminx13
    Dminx13 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So now speed to 2019. Any updates on this????
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dminx13 said:
    So now speed to 2019. Any updates on this????
    Yeah, it's not happening.
    Holy thread necromancy, Batman!
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It happened once, long ago, for a lucky few, from what I remember.
  • darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    We suppose the new engine they are using could have considered an option. Is that why someone chose to raise this from the dead?

• ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You can't link your save between both platforms but you can ask CS to migrate your Steam save to the mobile version.

One way ride tho, once is done you can't go back to Steam.

inb4 the lock
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, mega zombie thread.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ursopro said:
    You can't link your save between both platforms but you can ask CS to migrate your Steam save to the mobile version.

One way ride tho, once is done you can't go back to Steam.

inb4 the lock
    I've always hoped they could merge my Steam account with my mobile account. could use the boost in resources