Miles Morales Spider-Verse Bundle (8/22/19)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

It's time to swing into action and shock everyone with your brand new Spider-Verse costume for Miles Morales! Check out all the details below:

Spider-Verse Costume Bundle
  • Starts: After R185 Build is Available
  • Ends: August 28th, 2019 at 12:00pm ET
  • Cost: $24.99 USD (converted to your region's currency and/or platform)
  • Contains:
    • 3x Miles Morales Covers [1 of each ability]
    • 2,200 Hero Points
    • 1x Miles Morales's Spider-Verse Costume

Comments

• MennoKnight
    MennoKnight Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bad timing
  • Bryan Lambert
    Bryan Lambert Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is super frustrating.

I love this movie and I love this costume from this movies. It’s literally the first costume I’ve cared about at all since the feature was introduced.

But even if this weren’t close enough to the Professor $ clusterkitty to justify any purchase, it’s $25 for three covers I don’t need, Hero Points that aren’t super-helpful, and a costume I’ll almost never see because Miles is one of dozens of mid-tier 4-stars I only use when they’re required. 
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Love the costume. Shame I can't afford it. 
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Super bad timing after the Prof$ fiasco.  Unfortunate that my VIP just happened to expire too.  Hope the cash grab was worth it because the bundle is a pretty good deal for people willing to spend money.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Would love this costume but can't spend right now. Very frustrating.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I'm so glad they're taking the time to promote this offer instead of giving us patchnotes.

Like, aren't we even pretending anymore to be the official forum?

I've installed 185 last night.
    Did they fix anything? Change anything? How would I know?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’m not buying the bundle but never had a problem with costume bundles. Bought a couple before.  There are decent way to make some money in general. Too bad on the timing. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was just wondering if we'd ever see this costume; I look forward to seeing somebody else with it show up in PVP
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If this had come about a month ago, I probably would have done it. Now? No chance.

What's up, danger?
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hard pass, not gonna waste my money on the game with the road map it is currently headed. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The thumbnail that shows up on my main screen reminds me of a Shy Guy, except the mask colours are inverted.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am convinced that this is how they are tackling dilution. 20+ bucks at a time

This is not tackling dilution so much as it's the whole point of dilution. Dilution is a feature, not a flaw.
  • Hyzen
    Hyzen Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2019
    Options
    As a new player, those 2200 gold coins look juicy! Did all the dishes. Mowed even the neighbors lawn. Is it worth it to finish the rest of the chores all extra and stuff for dad's cc??

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You’re not getting the HP at a good rate there. By paying 24.99, you’re trading about 1425 HP at the 19.99 rate for the costume and 3 covers. Maybe that’s a good trade for you but don’t be too tempted by the HP alone here. 

Miles feeds Fatpin too!  I almost hate getting Miles covers now. Feelsbadman.....
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Love this costume but not buying the bundle.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And you want Infinity War Spidey to tank over Miles. No more Miles covers for me until Spidey gets a bunch more...