Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Extra attack tiles and tiles being fortified when they shouldn't

Nightglider1Nightglider1 Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
I was playing today's (08/20/2019) Behemoth Burrito. My team was Medusa, Patch, and 2* Bullseye. Opposition was 4* Wolverine, 3* Thor, and 2* Hawkeye.

Medusa's countdown tile created too many attack tiles. I understand this is a known issue.

However, there were also instances where my attack and countdown tiles occasionally became fortified. I don't believe that any of these characters have been altered to provide this ability

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Comments

• Nightglider1Nightglider1 Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    I don’t think they do, but I’ll check. I so rarely use supports that I didn’t think to look into this. 
  • Nightglider1Nightglider1 Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Good call! Turns out I have Shuri’s lab attached to Patch. 

Nothing to see here.