Forum "News and Announcements" discussion count.

Steel_Colt
Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
With just a few more discussion in the "News and Announcements" section of our beloved forums, we'll surpass the triple digit count and go into the 1000's.

Looking at other sections that are already in those higher regions of discussion counting, it'll be displayed as 1.0k.

Coming to the forums and glancing at the counter for this section of the forum is always a thrill, seeing if there is new and exciting information about our unhealthy habit... I mean beloved game of course.

Can the forum mods adjust the counter so it'll display as 1000, 1001 and so on? Or am I the only one who thinks this would be nice? 

Thanks in advance.
Colt. 

Comments

• MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I second this motion. Its my way of knowing if there is new content, and i love the ‘ooh i wonder what this is’ moment i get every time
  • Steel_Colt
    MrEd95 said:
    I second this motion. Its my way of knowing if there is new content, and i love the ‘ooh i wonder what this is’ moment i get every time
    Exactly my point! Thanks for the backup Ed.  :)
  • Steel_Colt
    Three more posts to hit a 1000!
    @Brigby, can you say anything about this? 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm also curious about how come there are 5 comments...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    That's certainly a good idea, but I'm afraid there's no way for us to change the way those numbers are displayed on our end. :(
  • Steel_Colt
    Brigby said:
    That's certainly a good idea, but I'm afraid there's no way for us to change the way those numbers are displayed on our end. :(
    That's a shame, but thanks for letting us know. 
    Any chance you can reach out to the website host? ;) 
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Oh god it's at 999
  • Steel_Colt
    We're nearly there! It almost feels like new years eve!

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fingers crossed this isn’t an “N1K” situation and all the announcements get nuked...