Who bought the 74.99USD PX$ bundle?

LavaManLee
LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
I know this board isn't quite representative of everyone who plays MPQ but curious if anyone here bought the bundle.  I thought about it and obviously didn't drink enough while playing to pull the trigger.

Just curious.  Cheers!

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,245 Chairperson of the Boards
    The better question might be if anyone bought it and regretted it in light of the Prof $ decisions. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is it the Legendary Resupply bundle? I haven't seen any yet unless Legendary Resupply bundle = Prof $ bundle. 

I doubt you will see more than 3 who post frequently here buying that. However, in Reddit MPQ, it seems quite a number of them or their alliance members bought it.

The general reactions between posters in here and Reddit MPQ about this bundle is like stepping into Multiverse of MPQ players.  :o
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    I did not buy it, although I have spent a considerable amount on this game over time. I thought about it until they announced the X details, then decided against it.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is the exact kind of bundle I would normally purchase. In fact I think it may be the first I’ve skipped. But, I refuse to take part in encouraging them to continue business as usual and devaluing all the resources without any increase in gains.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    I'm a spender, and I skipped this one. Too much for too little, though I didn't do any math to come to that conclusion.

I agree with an earlier poster who suggested the problem is these deals need to scale based on your roster. For a 2* player this is a deal they take but bank for later, for a 4* transitioner they might jump on this. For an established 5* or even a 4* to 5* transitioner like me, it just doesn't move the needle enough to justify the cost.