Selfish Requests Just for Me

Kevmcg
Kevmcg Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
In the immortal words of Toby Keith - "I wanna talk about me" 
I have played 1,750+ days as of Aug 2019 and there are several selfish requests I'd like to see in the game soon as my interest is waning:

1) I'm at Shield Rank 200.  Time to move the goal post to 250 with corresponding awards.
2) I've played many of the PVEs too many times. Time to up the challenge with Level 10 - it still says "coming soon."
3) I've played all 3* PVP too many times. Time to add Level 10 and 4* PVP regularly - also still says "coming soon."
4) I'm bored with Alliance events that take 1 day to finish with all awards. Revise and model after Civil War - it is the only one that requires 3+ days and some level of coordination. It should be OK to add more award tiers with added rewards.
5) Add Alliance vs. Alliance event similar to Marvel Strike Force Alliance Wars. Nothing would jazz up the game more than a new mode that adds strategy, pits competitive alliances against each other, and uses more of our rosters.
6) I have every Support I own maxed to its allowed level. Time to overhaul them and make them available - even the infinity stones. They should all have 5 levels and be meaningful with the character they support. Providing extra AP for certain matches is good, a small chance to improve 1 strike by 100 is useless.
7) Finally, I'm still owed 6 LTs over the last few years - I won't forget. 4 of them for Prodigal Son screwing up my week long effort for a 1st place. Customer support is too stingy. I know mistakes happen and servers go down, but when a player/customer has the screen shots pre/during/post to show results and goes through the effort to show how they were robbed of placement from issues out of their control - give them the award.

In summary, these requests are for me and only me. (I guess others are allowed to benefit a bit also.)

Comments

• abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    As a more junior player, not all of these are relevant to me.  However:

Shield rank above 200 is definitely deserved for anyone who has gotten that far.

My concern with increasing the challenge of PVE is if that would dramatically increase the time required for these each day.  An alternative suggestion is to add an un-timed challenge node to each event, along the lines of the Royal Family node, or my new "favourite" 5Thor / Valkyrie / Main-event Hulk. Maybe mix it up by providing a champed 5* loaner for this, or even restricting the team that can be taken in.

Alliance events I'd love to see another level with another LT to earn.

And supports, please more rotation, and opportunities to earn them.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll settle for a pony.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not there yet, but:

8) Make roster slots 300+ 1000hp, no reason they sold be 2k each after you get to 300