Finally have all 3* Rostered - working on maxing and champing them all. What's my next step?

IIAlonditeII
IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/IIAlonditeII/

See Gamependium link for full roster. There are just a couple of 3 Stars left to max and get on the champ trail. Currently, my main workhorse is Iron Man Hulkbuster. MMR is level 262 (so it's counting my 5Star Characters in my calculation). Current play goals are
-PvP - 650 pts then float. No shielding. IF the 800 point Reward is especially desirable, I will push to 800. IF the 900 point Reward is especially desirable, I will push to 900, even if it requires mild shielding.
-PvE - I will shoot for all 3 star rewards in every PvE. If I particularly like the 4 Star, I will shoot for 4 Star progression. If I have the Featured 4 Star in a usable state, I will do full progression. If the placement rewards are tempting, I will try to snipe a finishing bracket near its completion.

Who would you say I should chase (aside from the remaining 3 Stars I need to champ)? I currently have Captain M4rvel Favorited, but I was considering changing this to Cyclops. Reason: Cyclops is closer to completion, and having a completed Cyclops would give me 2 viable PvP climbing teams - Iron Fist + Iron Man HB + Featured, and Iron Man 42 + Cyclops + Featured. 

Would love feedback.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    4Clop is excellent but also one of the most "puzzle-y" of the 4*. If you are gonna rely in him as a use all the time I would be cautious.
  • IIAlonditeII
    DAZ0273 said:
    4Clop is excellent but also one of the most "puzzle-y" of the 4*. If you are gonna rely in him as a use all the time I would be cautious.
    That actually sounds like an advantage, no?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    You need to collect 2 different AP types to get full bang for his red, so he is a bit old skill meta because of that.
  • IIAlonditeII
    DAZ0273 said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    You need to collect 2 different AP types to get full bang for his red, so he is a bit old skill meta because of that.
    Ah that's a good point. When you said Puzzle-y, I was think thinking you meant his blue. I would think that running him alongside IM40 would mean chasing Yellow > Teamup > Blue in that order, and using IM40 and Cyce Blue to fuel Cyce's Red Nuke, hopefully having collected enough Teamup AP by then.