Game crashes whenever someone attacks me in pvp

Options
shardwick
shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
Since the update the game has been crashing on me whenever someone attacks me in pvp. It doesn't matter if I'm looking at my roster, playing pve, responding to customer service or if the game is just running and I'm not even playing. Someone will queue me up in a pvp match, fight the match and then my game will crash. I start it up again and then will get a message that someone just attacked me. And since I play a decent amount of pvp MPQ has been crashing A LOT. Hell it just crashed again a couple seconds ago.

Update: If someone attacks me in pvp and I win then that crashes my game too.
Tagged:

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Definitely happening to me too. I don't play a lot of PVP, and usually near the end of a slice, so I'm not getting hit that much in the first place, but I've been playing some over the past day, and like clockwork, the app will crash on my Kindle, and before I can get it open again, I get the PVP notification on my phone. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, but since I'm actively trying to play PVP, it's a bit of a pain in the butt.

Just for grins and giggles, it crashed again while I was typing this post.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Same here, and three of the times I was set to win the 900 projection reward, once I was one turn away...
    So I not only lose the points for the defensive loss, but lose the points and health for the retreat. :(
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @JHawkInc The fix is to turn off all of your MPQ notifications on your Fire. I'm on Kindle Fire as well so it may just be a bug that's specific to that platform.