MPQ app wont start after update (fixed as of 9/18/19)

Roland
Roland Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
edited September 2019 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
My "MPQ" app wont open or it crashes down after the update, i'm using android 6.0, any advice on how i can run this game?

Comments

• SteelShadow
    SteelShadow Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Me too, I try to delete and install again, but it didn't work. I have more than 700 day in game, but it seems I lost everything. I'm not happy...
  • Roland
    until now i cant open it in my android 6.0, it crashes or shutsdown whenever i try to open the app. 
  • theomen
    theomen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    edited August 2019
    Yeah mine won't start either. It gets stuck after the Marvel logo comes up. Also Android 6.0.
  • Roland
    whats wierd is i installed it in our old phone which nobody wants to use, and it works, its an android 4.4.2
  • SteelShadow
    SteelShadow Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    It's not good for me, my old phone is too weak for this game.
  • Phateus
    Phateus Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Won't load on my tablet. Will load on my phone, but I hate playing it on my phone.  Really hoping they fix issue so I can go back to playing via tablet.
  • theomen
    edited August 2019
    Not to hurry anyone but is there a fix for this? I want to get playing and I've already missed one pvp.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2019
    Hey everyone,

Sorry that you are encountering these issues. We are currently investigating it.

Could you please let me know what devices you are using and what the specific behavior is when you try to launch the game (hangs at a loading screen, only see a white screen, etc).

If you prefer to PM your device, that works for me!

-Anthony
  • Roland
    Hey everyone,

Sorry that you are encountering these issues. We are currently investigating it.

Could you please let me know what devices you are using and what the specific behavior is when you try to launch the game (hangs at a loading screen, only see a white screen, etc).

If you prefer to PM your device, that works for me!

-Anthony
    My device is HTC android 6.0, whenever i try to open the app it shuts down, it wont even reach the loading page.. thanks if you could help us on this issue..
  • apocalipsia
    apocalipsia Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hello,

Same issue here with my tablet ACER Iconia ONE on Android 6.0.
    The game screen opens then closes immediatly but remains on background. When I try to put it in front, I can barely see the "MARVEL" logo screen (often it is just a black screen with the two blue lines on top/bottom) then it closes again (but still on background).

I can play on my phone but would really like to be able to play on my tab again ^.^

Thanks.

Apo`.
  • CptDeath231
    CptDeath231 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hi.

Same here, opened a ticket to support some days ago. They throw me a couple of suggestions about cleaning the cache and reinstalling but it didn't worked.

My device is a BQ Aquaris M10HD, also with Android 6.0

Hope the guys can find the bug and solve it soon.
  • Akawedge
    Akawedge Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2019
    Huawei p20 Pro, android 9, emui 9.1.0.

When starting the app, will not sign into Google play, gets stuck on signing in, then cancels and goes back to a brand new save...

Repeats

Edit : have restarted numerous times plus uninstalling and clearing cache to no avail
  • theomen
    Samsung Galaxy A3 phone. Android 6.0.

Similar to above; gets stuck signing into Google Play.
  • Phateus
    Phateus Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Samsung Tab2, Model GT-P5113, Android 4.2.2
    I also submitted a trouble ticket.
    Screen goes black for a second like it's about to launch, then just goes back to my home screen. 
  • enbrice
    enbrice Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I also have  Samsung Tab2. model GT-P5113 Android 4.2.2
    I have the same issues as Phateus. I try every day, multiple times, but i just get one or two seconds of black screen and am booted back out.
  • Ephiop
    Ephiop Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I have a similar problem. When the game starts, after a few seconds I return to the home screen.
    My device: UMI Plus E, android 6.0.1
  • FakeAce777
    FakeAce777 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Having same issue logging into Google play on a Samsung s8. Tried on my wife's phone and had same problem. Have raised a ticket but no joy with the suggested fixes. 
  • Luerg
    Luerg Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi,

Same problem here with my HUAWEI Y6 2017, Android 6.0, EMUI 4.1
    When I start the game, screen goes black for a second like it's about to launch, then just goes back to my home screen, sometimes when signing into GooglePlay (but often before...). I can rarely see a blue window "Politique de confidentialité" (in french, I'm a french player...) opening just before the game crashes. I have installed the game many times, but nothing changed...

I also submitted a support ticket last Saturday, but had no reply (because I wrote it in french ?)

• theomen
    I'm back. I had to uninstall the game, clear my phone's cache and reinstall. Hope that helps someone else!
  • Roland
    theomen said:
    I'm back. I had to uninstall the game, clear my phone's cache and reinstall. Hope that helps someone else!
    tried it, did'nt work for me bro, still the same, game crashes when i open the app.