Thick as Thieves Post-Event Tokens

nbperp
nbperp Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
I see the new 5* Charles available in the Thick as Thieves store ... but I still have 59 Thick as Thieves tokens listed in my Post-Event section. 

Shouldn't those 59 tokens be in the new store?

Comments

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Unfortunately not, those 59 tokens are (most likely) tokens for a Vault and a Vault only appears when it's not a new release event. So basically events are split in new release events that get a store with individual tokens and standard event runs that get a Vault. 

I could not say for certain if tokens that you save up from a previous new release store might get updated to the latest new release if that event comes around again on a new release, but it could happen I guess.

I hope this explanation makes some sense.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,903 Chairperson of the Boards
    StevO-J said:
    I could not say for certain if tokens that you save up from a previous new release store might get updated to the latest new release if that event comes around again on a new release, but it could happen I guess.

They do. I've had this situation happen before since some 4* releases aren't that great (looking at you Talos/Mysterio etc) so I don't bother opening the release tokens. 

KGB