Stuck with too many Saved Covers just sitting there

Options
no1amerioca
no1amerioca Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
So, apparently I’m one of the few players that actually want to Champion my 5* characters but I have 3 or 4 Five Star characters that have been sitting at 12 covers for months and in the case of my Silver Surfer, for years now. Most are at 5 2 5 and getting that one needed cover to make the 13 has been torture. I’ve maxed out my Saved Cover slots on all and have actually gone over with Okoye with 4/3 saved covers. Is there anything I can do to get those needed covers to make 13? 

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you're wondering how to mechanically convert 3:1 to finish them, open the character and go to the "powers" screen. You should have the option to upgrade the power at 2 covers there, as if you had the correct one on your vine. Clicking that button will do the conversion. Sorry if you knew that, it wasn't quite clear to me from your post if that was what you were asking or not.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Keep in mind the Hero for Hire option as well if any of them come up as Featured. 250CP ain't cheap, but it also ain't bad compared to how many Classics you'd otherwise need to pull.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I also hear that there is a crossroads in Georgia where you might be able to strike a bargain for one. Don't forget your fiddle.