Inactive Commander

talleman
talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
We have an inactive commander in our alliance. Is there some way to kick him (im a commander aswell) or do i need to make a new alliance and tell everyone to move to the new one? 

Comments

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    The alliance interface in general is terrible. That I can't select suggested words in chat is beyond reckoning. That there isn't a description of the alliance for potential members to review (we're an alliance that's mainly focused on...), or filters to set minimum criteria for joining (Why do I have to keep  kicking low level rosters to try to find someone that meets the alliance membership criteria?). The alliance interface is just one more area of MPQ that has vast unrealized potential. I don't expect it will ever be a priority for D3 to create a user friendly, feature rich alliance interface for us. Too bad, it would be another quality of life change that would make MPQ more engaging.
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Easiest way is to create another alliance and move to that one. Not so easy way, cs will remove the inactive Commander if they don't play for two weeks. But if they play once in those two weeks, the clock starts over. We have successfully removed commanders both ways. The first way is way easier
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    When this happened to us, CS will remove an inactive commander as long as it's not the founding member.
    But it's easier to coordinate a move
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hendross said:
    When this happened to us, CS will remove an inactive commander as long as it's not the founding member.
    But it's easier to coordinate a move
    Yeah, I contacted CS to sort it out. I think it took about a week?

You'll need some screenshots to send as an attachment, not a web link. Take a screenshot of yourself in an event (the leaderboard) and a screenshot of your alliance containing both you and the person you wish to remove.

CS cannot kick a player for you. What they can do is demote commanders as long as they're not the founder of the alliance. Once demoted, you can kick them yourself.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    ***moving this to the Alliance forum as it a question regarding alliances***
  • Junglejim5
    Junglejim5 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Hello , o have just had a non active Commander demoted from my Alliance Thors Elite where as I had to get others to kick . Mine was a long process as I have 2 accounts 1 being a computer & the other a iPhone account and I had to prove I was the founder of the said Alliance but eventually with the help of others and screen shots of me in the guild I got rid of him . 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    I have sent a ticket but i havent got a confirmation mail or anything that they have read it. How long can it take?
  • Junglejim5
    Junglejim5 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    talleman said:
    I have sent a ticket but i havent got a confirmation mail or anything that they have read it. How long can it take?

Sorry talleman for not responding as RL has been hecktic , have D3 solved your inactive commander issue as i'm thinking they have but if not are you still trying or have given up .