Please give option to turn off blur fade in

Options
Rolld6
Rolld6 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I have a good eye and one with blurred vision due to cancer.  The new blurry fade in messes with my vision, giving me vertigo while my brain tries to sort it out.   I know the dev team is trying to add a cool effect, but can we have a button to turn this off?

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rolld6 said:
    I have a good eye and one with blurred vision due to cancer.  The new blurry fade in messes with my vision, giving me vertigo while my brain tries to sort it out.   I know the dev team is trying to add a cool effect, but can we have a button to turn this off?
    I thought this was just because of it loading the new graphics assets. It's mostly gone away for me after the first time with any given image.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Rolld6 said:
    I thought this was just because of it loading the new graphics assets. It's mostly gone away for me after the first time with any given image.
    This morning I did a few Lightning Round matches and I must have encountered characters I've not faced since the R184 update because it's still happening.

I wish they'd given us the option to download this update over Wifi, and released it as one giant update that downloaded ALL of the art and assets and installed them all together. Downloading everything piecemeal only on an as-needed basis, as they're apparently doing, is just prolonging the frustration.