Missing android navigation back button

haro63
haro63 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
Not sure if this was intentional or not but the android navigation back button is no longer visible without swiping the navigation menus up.  The back button used to be available all the time.  It was a more convenient way to back out of a screen since the game back button is on top as opposed to the bottom.

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah this has been asked for a lot in the general discussion forum. 

Being able to optionally turn off immersive mode so the bottom android bar shows is something they need to implement.

KGB
  • eddidit
    eddidit Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I have it set for the bottom nav buttons  to always appear but in the latest update the game ignores that setting forcing me to swipe up for them to appear. I'm running Android 9, on a Samsung Galaxy S9+. 
  • TheWraith119
    TheWraith119 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I third this!
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    I forth thith with a lithp.
  • 0zfest
    0zfest Posts: 50 Match Maker
    eddidit said:
    I have it set for the bottom nav buttons  to always appear but in the latest update the game ignores that setting forcing me to swipe up for them to appear. I'm running Android 9, on a Samsung Galaxy S9+. 
    Ditto on all accounts !
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone. I've received word from the team that the Android Navigation buttons (the back button) will be back functioning as it did previously in the R185 update. 
  • haro63
    haro63 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for the update.  Good to hear it'll be coming back