AP Bar Flashing Wrong and Gaining AP for Free

KGB
KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
Just tried out the new update (Android).

I played the under the sea wave node in DDQ.

I have the AP bar showing at the top of the board. Each turn at the end of the AI turn, the AP bar would flash on the Red AP (pushing the Red icon up/down) that indicates AP gain. Except it was pushing both mine and the AI Red AP. Then I noticed I was gaining 3 AP per turn when this happened so it seems the AI AP gain from the goons was being credited to me.

I tried another goon node (the repeatable Deadpool node in the R&G PvP) and again I saw the flash on my AP bar at the end of the turn. This time I was getting 3 of my colors flashing up and the AI was getting 3 flashing up. The funny thing is that none of it related to what AP was actually gained by my team or Deadpool when he matched but it did flash the same 3 colors every match. Once Deadpool was dead it at least flashed up the Yellow that the Maggia were gaining but again showed on mine and theirs. However I was not gaining AP this time like I did in DDQ.

Something isn't right with the AP bar now.

KGB

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards

I'm seeing the AP bars pulse in PVP matches (so no goons).  I don't think I'm being mistakenly credited with any AP though.

It seems to happen after the enemy team makes a match: first one AP bar would flash for the AP they gained, then the yellow, red, and black AP bars for both teams would pulse with no changes.  If there are multiple AP changes during the enemy turn, I see this yellow/red/black pulse after each one.

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same thing is happening after abilities are fired. The color icons pulse over the AP bar but they pulse over both teams' sides and the colors don't match the AP spent.
  • WinterRose2
    WinterRose2 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Mine is doing the same since I updated. I'm also on Android. Haven't noticed if it occurs on my Kindle Fire yet. I captured a screen shot. The AP bars even flash when the character is down. Have you heard from Dev?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe the devs are aware (indicated such on Discord) but I think the fix needs to wait for R185.