Remove or add the option to disable the white flashes on tile matches

Options
OzarkBoatswain
OzarkBoatswain Posts: 691 Critical Contributor
The new version of MPQ adds a flash of white to every tile match. I find this annoying. I would like this either completely removed, or at least give me the option to disable it.

I play the Steam version on my computer monitor. I usually try to ignore the MPQ window while the computer takes its turn.
Tagged:

Comments

• TheWraith119
    TheWraith119 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    They run the risk of causing someone an epileptic seizure.  I know that my head hurts and I get nauseous playing the game now.  I used to have migraines and the game is actually flaring them up again.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They run the risk of causing someone an epileptic seizure.  I know that my head hurts and I get nauseous playing the game now.  I used to have migraines and the game is actually flaring them up again.
    And it was bad enough already. Someone in my Alliance had to quit a year or so back because the screen flash was giving her migraines. The fact that they thought it still needed more flashing boggles my mind.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And it was bad enough already. Someone in my Alliance had to quit a year or so back because the screen flash was giving her migraines. The fact that they thought it still needed more flashing boggles my mind.
    They're really really bad at this.
    Remember the 4 months or so when they added screen shake to a lot of skills, like a kid showing off his new toy.