Reporting cheater in marvel puzzle quest

ShadeHun
ShadeHun Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
Maxed out all stage in event Infinite pursuit - Deepest space. I can get 1-2 points. Player named: <removed player name> 500+ points over me.I started to meal the event 1 minute after is started. So it cant be possible he have more points without cheats!

**Mod note: Removed name of player. -fight4thedream 

Comments

• ShadeHun
    ShadeHun Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    What can i do?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    ShadeHun said:
    What can i do?
    Learn how PVE works.
  • Thalfen
    Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
    edited August 2019
    Well that was helpful guys... MPQ has a certain finesse to it for points. It took me a while to work it out as well. On PVE the way to maximize your point is basically this. 

First time through: Fight to the 4th wave for each node. This will be the wave where if you fight again you notice that the max points drop off. Stop until the next day. Be sure that you start this as soon as you possibly can and get to the 4th wave as fast as you can so when you stop your point regeneration starts as soon as possible. 

Second time through: wait until the last possible time to complete the remaining nodes to 0 points. You will score higher. This may be around an hour before the round finishes out give or take. You will have to determine your timing through trial and error. 

If the node node is a wave node (meaning there are more than one wave of fighters or more than three enemies in the node) then you stop after two times through the first time. 

Hope this helps. 
  • Thalfen
    Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
    OJSP said:
    Thalfen said:
    Well that was helpful guys... 
    The snide is unnecessary. OP was complaining about a player who they thought was cheating (and mentioning their name on the post). There was no indication they wanted to learn how to PvE. This section is also about bugs and technical issue, not tips and guides. I was expecting this thread to get moderated. If we suspect a cheater, send a ticket to Customer Support.
    Funny, the responder to the OP was pretty snide. But you only take issue with the nice guy who actually explained what the person needed to know. My response was not snide. It was maybe a bit chastising I suppose. Kindness may seem foreign but it shouldn’t be. I was new to this once and some of the things seemed very unfair. There were some in these forums who were helpful and others who dismissed my concerns in much the same way. Be the former...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    Thalfen said:
    It was maybe a bit chastising I suppose. 

Bowgentle does whatever he wants.
    OJSP has it right, as always.
    I'm like Spider Pig.

Now let's see.

OP registers to "report a cheater", follows up his post after 5 minutes.
    Post was made about 90 minutes before the end of the first sub of the current PVE.
    So OP overgrinded and was overtaken by someone who also overgrinded by 500 points.
    Chances of OP being beaten by 50 other people in the 90 minutes before the sub ended: 250%.
    Chances of OP coming back after the first sub and asking "what did I do wrong?": 2%.

Now, I've given out advice quite a few times over the last 6 years.
    But I'm not wasting my time giving out PVE advice to someone who has two posts, calls a "cheater" out by name and doesn't even think that the problem is his own playstyle.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    ***Mod Mode: ON***

Closing thread. If you wish to report a cheater, please contact customer support directly. You can do so in-game by clicking on the gear icon on the upper left corner of the game screen, then clicking the help button in the options menu. Finally, there should be a conversation box icon on the upper right corner where you can contact customer support.

If you wish to learn more about how PvE works, please feel free to peruse the Tips and Guides Forum and post any questions you may have there. Finally, if you haven't already please be sure to go over the Forum Rules. It is against the rules to accuse a player of cheating on the forum. Thank you.

***Mode Mode: OFF***
This discussion has been closed.