Another PF has started - any problems like last time?

Options
Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
Another Planechasing F has started.

I wonder if anyone have experienced any issues after entering this event, like the last run?

Comments

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When I try to join a coalition I get SWW nonstop. Fblthp works in mysterious ways.
  • Dodecapod
    Dodecapod Posts: 96 Match Maker
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I’ve been able to complete victories in every event currently available, along with both versions of TG that ended within the last few hours, without encountering any of the issues that have arisen during the last 2 weekends while Planechasing Fblthp was in progress, which hopefully indicates the issue has been addressed (thanks to the devs if this is the case).

I don’t know all the details of the coalition SWW issue, but I believe that may be a separate bug that has been present throughout this week (or perhaps earlier) and that it preceded the start of PF this weekend.

While I haven’t tested extensively myself (and won’t do so this weekend as it would require leaving my coalition), this may be the current behavior based on comments from other players:

-Attempting to join a coalition directly from the random search list results in SWW.

-Joining a coalition from the name-based search list functions normally (among other things, this provides a workaround for the random search issue, as players can enter the name of a random coalition they want to join).

-Joining from the all-time leaderboard results in several successive error messages, among which is “coalition is full” even when there are several spaces available, but players will still become members of the selected coalition after responding to all of the error prompts.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Come to think of it I got multiple SWW trying to join the event, but it didn’t seem to matter because I could just leave the event area and then I was able to play matches.