What to spend HP on

peterdark
peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
Hi all,

I've now got all 4*'s rostered and a few 5*s sitting there. I've used all my CP and only a few LT left over, had some handy advice about getting the latest 3 rostered to help with pve progression but got a bit carried away opening everything - it's the fun part.

Anyways, my question concerns HP and what I should be doing with it. Obviously I would need enough for roster slots for the 5*'s but they would be few and far between. So technically I could save HP for a roster slot as and when I pull one. So is it now a case of spending it on heroic token packs? Or am I missing something else?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Roster slots.
    Always roster slots.
    You can never have enough roster slots.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    peterdark said:
    Hi all,

I've now got all 4*'s rostered and a few 5*s sitting there. I've used all my CP and only a few LT left over, had some handy advice about getting the latest 3 rostered to help with pve progression but got a bit carried away opening everything - it's the fun part.

Anyways, my question concerns HP and what I should be doing with it. Obviously I would need enough for roster slots for the 5*'s but they would be few and far between. So technically I could save HP for a roster slot as and when I pull one. So is it now a case of spending it on heroic token packs? Or am I missing something else?

Your 2* farm is probably cycling nicely, right? Have a look at your 3*. They are probably climbing higher and higher which means you are approaching one of the most terrifying phases of this game - Max champed 3*! Max Champed 3* are great but they don't give out resources, hence I present to you the scary concept of the 3* farm.

If you decide to play (and once you stop getting those sweet sweet 3* rewards, you will) THAT is what you will need your HP for...
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    ok, so roster slots for a 3* farm. Highest 3* I have is Magneto at 239, then Thor at 229 with the others between 200-225. Should give me plenty of time to save. Thanks for the advice. 
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Roster slots (3* farm, multiple 2*s, 1* BW to give as TU) + new 4* and 5*
    Shielding in PvP 
    If you get up above 4-5k... you can think about 10 pulls from stores (at the right time) or H4H
    save for the annual? roster slot sale,,,
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    peterdark said:
    ok, so roster slots for a 3* farm. Highest 3* I have is Magneto at 239, then Thor at 229 with the others between 200-225. Should give me plenty of time to save. Thanks for the advice. 
    Your 3's are coming up on the good Champing rewards - quite a few LT's, lots of CP and HP, so you will find your resources start to really take off and your HP will start building up from this alone - during this phase it is also a good idea to start bonus hero-ing your 3* strategically to take them from good champ reward to good champ reward - for example Thor will spit out 100HP at level 231 so bonus hero him for a bit to get that quicker.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I usually grab the Daily Deals from Vaults until I get at least one of the good rewards (and consequently the odds of pulling another go down), or the Vault ends, and then I shield out at the end of each PvP. That usually leaves my HP supply growing slowly but steadily, even after picking up Roster Slots for new Characters.
    I keep a handful of 3* dupes around permanently, but otherwise I only keep them until the next time their PvP runs after I have the dupe champed, because the cycle is long enough that I can generally get them back up somewhere pretty good by the time they come around again.
    Other than that, I let it grow, and hopefully I have a ton when a really good Vault comes around. And actually, now I think of it, it's about time to start saving up for the Anniversary. Usually some really good stuff to spend HP on then.