Magic: Puzzle Quest at Gen Con (7/24/19)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

We are super excited to be attending Gen Con again this year!

Join D3 Go! at the upcoming Gen Con 2019 for game demos of Magic: The Gathering - Puzzle Quest inside the Indiana Convention Center, at Booth #2939, during show hours on August 1 - 4.  Meet members from the team, demo the game, and we will be hosting a free raffle one hour before the show ends each day for in-game prizes for attendees.

We look forward to seeing all of those that will attend.  See you next week!

Tagged:

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Please keep all comments on the topic of our team being at Gen Con. Thank you!
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,619 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did anyone get to meet the team at Gen Con?

@brigby - did the team enjoy meeting the players? What was the best thing you got with you back to the drawing board?
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    LakeStone said:Join D3 Go! at the upcoming Gen Con 2019 for game demos of Magic: The Gathering - Puzzle Quest inside the Indiana Convention Center, at Booth #2939, during show hours on August 1 - 4.
    It's coming up this weekend Tremayne. If you can make it to Indianapolis you can ask them in person... :)
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,619 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @TomB - thanks didn’t care so much since I’m in Northern Europe. But fair enough if D3 does have any clairvoyant staff members. 😂🤪😂🤪
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I will be there on Saturday.  Original post says D3go will be there. Will anyone from oktagon be in attendance?
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I will be there on Saturday.  Original post says D3go will be there. Will anyone from oktagon be in attendance?
    D3Go! handles the marketing side of things. Oktagon will not be in attendance. 
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    Thanks for the answer. Kind of disappointing though.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    Thanks for the answer. Kind of disappointing though.
    It’s the structure of the business relationship. D3Go! is the game producer they handle all of the business stuff. Oktagon is the developer. They handle the technology. Tech companies send their marketing departments to trade fairs not their developers. Nature of the business.