Tamiyo, Collector of Tales discard protection NOT WORKING [Fixed]

madwren
madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
Tamiyo states, "While this support is on the board, whenever your opponent makes you discard a card, return that card to your hand. It gains half of its mana."

Nicol Bolas, Ravager's second ability states, "Your opponent discards their first and last card. Increase the cost of cards in your opponent's hand by 3."

NB's ability is overriding Tamiyo's effect.  When the AI activates NB's second ability, Tamiyo's ability seems to trigger and then the card is discarded, leaving you without the cards that were supposed to return to your hand.

//Edited Title - Brigby

Comments

• Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    It actually seems to happen with several (all?) discard effects, @madwren . I was hit with Awaken the Erstwhile, which is supposed to discard all your cards, and it did the same weird thing of triggering and then discarding anyway. As it stands, her continuous effect is useless. Perhaps edit the title to reflect this and get more attention to this?
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dologan said:
    It actually seems to happen with several (all?) discard effects, @madwren . I was hit with Awaken the Erstwhile, which is supposed to discard all your cards, and it did the same weird thing of triggering and then discarding anyway. As it stands, her continuous effect is useless. Perhaps edit the title to reflect this and get more attention to this?
    Good idea. I have done so now.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the report. I can confirm that the team is aware of this issue with Tamiyo, Collector of Tales. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. This issue is anticipated to be fixed in the upcoming 3.7 build.
  • dwinn7038
    dwinn7038 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Tamiyo's -3 ability isn't working right. It is pulling from the next four cards in the deck, not the graveyard as stated.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @dwinn7038

I can confirm that the team is aware of and looking into this issue as well, but I am unable to confirm when the fix for this particular issue will be implemented at the moment.