Ronin vs. Endgame Thanos

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Newly champed Ronin. His red is rather pointless when Ronin is alone, so put that at 3. Thanos was cascading and firing stuff at me nearly all the time, so I was down to a quarter healt. Got off a green attack and then a swift purple downed him. LT was a Sandman champ level. BTW, Ronin is excellent with Gritty. So much cheap attack tile creation to keep Kitty busy.  :D

Comments

• Tarelgeth
    Tarelgeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Level 94 Ronin.  I'm not sure I can beat this one.  Can't get ahead of him and can't stop him from generating green.

Edit: won on the 12th attempt with a lucky board, +2 purple AP, +50% green and black damage, +100% match damage, level 200 4* Chewie support.  Avoid red, hunt purple, deny green, and break any attack tiles you happen to accidentally create.

Token got me a Riri red.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lvl 168 Ronin and he is cruising at 2/3/3...boy did Thanos pound him in to the ground like the insignificant plot point in Endgame he was! When I actually win after countless boosts and whacking an Atlantis Support on him for some more damage because he hits pathetically I somehow wore Thanos down and victory was Swordy-face's. 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yay it's Ronin! He's my favorite out of the most recent 4-stars, so I was looking forward to this one. Sadly, the 216 tacos I used did not yield the Ronin cover out of there, but nevertheless I managed it on my first attempt with a 3/4/3 level 209 Ronin. Thanos' passive kept giving me green matches to make, so I kept slapping him around with my green power every few turns. That purple was also handy - I didn't realize it let you place the tile, and since Thanos was stunned for the duration, it all but guaranteed that it would survive. He hit me with his black power once, and I finished him off with a little under half health.
    My reward was a champ level for an oldie but a goodie - 4* Jean Grey!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2/4/4 Lvl 209. I've gotten complacent with champed 4*, and this one was a bit of a problem. Not helped by the fact that I was thinking of how many times I've seen people talk about using Chewie to get through poorly-covered Crashes. That try ended up going very poorly. Second time, I waited a couple of hours so I could swap Supports again, brought in the Element Guns for some extra match damage, and a ton of match damage boosts, and mostly just punched away until Thanos gave up.
    Token waiting for the new Season rotation.
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2019
    Options
    low level Ronin (2/0/1) with Taskmaster Sword....No Escape from Thanos haha,

Ronin return with Pocket Radio lv150 + 2AP blue/pink + 2Ap green/black +50% Green dmg

keep using stun and green win in 3 attemtp.

All we hear is (pocket) radio ga ga
    (pocket) Radio goo goo
    (pocket) Radio ga ga
    All we hear is (pocket) radio ga ga
    (pocket) Radio blah blah
    (pocket) Radio, what's new?
    (pocket) Radio, Ronin still loves you
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Almost didn't even try this one.
    Squeaked by with less than 200 health remaining using my 1/1/3 Ronin. Second attempt. My first attempt was atrocious.
    AP Purple Boost + Match Damage Boost on Green/Blk and Blue/Purple + (of course) my handy-dandy Taskmaster's Sword.

LLT to the baby-hoard