Suggestion: Make the last 2 node refreshes simultaneous

mayor
mayor Posts: 57 Match Maker
Since it appears you care about timing, how about devs make the last 2 refreshes of an event simultaneous and disable node countdown. I know it needs some coding, but it's a one time fuss for you. I believe all would be happy.

Comments

• mayor
    edited July 2019
    At next refresh
    if (remaining_time <= 2*node_refresh_time) then
        refresh node
        set timer==2*node_refresh_time
    endif

There you go... end time complains set to minimum and minimum worries on your behalf about people not logging everyday
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    @mayor
    Or even remove the if clause altogether!
  • mayor
    So hard to implement as you can see hehe. They just don't care enough.
  • NickBKK
    NickBKK Posts: 90 Match Maker
    They have been ignoring this request and strangely responding to all other requests/comments  on the forum except this one. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    NickBKK said:
    They have been ignoring this request and strangely responding to all other requests/comments  on the forum except this one. 
    Seriously.  Even if they just say "hey we can't do that for XYZ reasons" that would be fine.  The total silence is just odd, and a little disheartening.
  • NickBKK
    NickBKK Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Is this some sort of chicken challenge? At least, please have a decency to acknowledge us by saying something. We are not trying to cause an inconvenience or make an attack to you in anyway. This is a polite request, suggestion, question... but why ignoring us?
  • mayor
    With community's blessings I will bump this until devs are back from holidays or we get a responsible answer somehow. Otherwise I'll just consider my efforts wasted here, since you seem to reply only to screwups and bugs.
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    This works for me!
    I usually sleep through 1 full charge and the "lightning round" for boss health events.
    And I'm not one of those "8 hours or more" sleepers either.