Leader doesn't work after 3.6 update [Fixed in 3.6.1]

2»

Comments

• Foznertep
    Foznertep Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2019
    Maybe it is exactly about the Army Tokens and that there was a thought of exempting them from working with existing Zombie leaders and some of the code was accidentally already included in this update. Untested as it was, it simply wrecked the entire mechanic.
  • dwinn7038
    dwinn7038 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I think that's the most likely assumption. Maybe if enough of us give them $30 a month, they will do even the slightest amount of QA to realize that they completely borked a popular keyword ability.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    dwinn7038 said:
    I think that's the most likely assumption. Maybe if enough of us give them $30 a month, they will do even the slightest amount of QA to realize that they completely borked a popular keyword ability.
    Hmm, that's an interesting way to look at things.  "Hey, there are a bunch of bugs, here's a ton of money anyway.  Do try to do better next time" is not the way I normally react to these kinds of things.

//Removed Insult -Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The team is currently working on a 3.6.1 build that will contain the fix for the Leader ability not working.