Vaevictis Asmadi, the Dire - Destroy not working [Fixed]

Firstofhisname419
Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
"Whenever this creature attacks, destroy your opponent's first creature." This isn't working at least since the 3.6 update. It's causing fatal damage, not destroying. So, creatures with Prevent Damage are surviving the ability. I haven't noticed this problem with other Destroy cards, just Vaevictis.

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Can confirm, and will also point out that this has been an issue from before 3.6 hit. I’ve tried vae + dowsing dagger for certain kill objectives, and he just can’t kill em. I feel like this is a remnant from forrrrever ago when m19 was first introduced and kill cards weren’t killing prevent damage creatures. They fixed the issue for the most part, but still some weird stuff. Vivien’s second ability is also affected (the ability will trigger, but avacyn stays on the board with her prevent damage)
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the report. I'll relay this information to the team for investigation. 
  • Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Still not working properly.  It was working previously; I believe it stopped working at the 3.6 update.  
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, the team has confirmed the issue; however, I do not yet have an estimated time frame to provide on when a fix for this issue can be implemented.