Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled my stash of Heroic tokens, 120 individual tokens and two ten packs.

The individual tokens got me 30 three stars, with five bonus covers on top and eight four stars with one bonus.  Would have preferred more four stars but with the number of three stars I'm definitely ahead of the odds.
    First ten pack had a four star first up and two three stars.
    Second ten pack had three three stars and three four stars and then a bonus cover at each level.  What a way to end.

The two bonus four stars mean my Bishop is now my second champable four star, but I'll leave him at 209 for now while I get a few more of the Meta ready to go.

The champ rewards only netted one additional four star but did get me a start of seventeen heroics on my next horde.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Actually had pretty decent results for the Iceman store. 

Went 13/63, for a 20.6 percent 5* pull rate. Icy is 1/3/5, Archangel went from 450 to 453, OML from 456 to 457. Two 4* BH, no 5* BH.

I wish the distribution on Icy was a little more even, but 9 covers is a pretty good start. And at least it isn't five in yellow. 😁 At any rate, puts my 1/1/2 5torm to shame, that's for sure. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    With the Ronin cover from personal progression in Spider-Man vs Sinister Six I finished Ronin, then added two Champion levels with a T20 finish in Strange Sights.
    I also hit full personal progression in Sinister Six last night, and Mad about MPQ finished off the Alliance portion while I was sleeping. I didn't get an Iceman or even a 5* from the two Tokens, but the Black Cat covers from Alliance progression did put her at 4/3/4, and I've just seen her black cover is the progression reward in Hearts of Darkness which will put her at the coveted 4/4/4.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was just about to re-champ and flip Psylocke when her PvP was announced. First time I've ever had the Featured Character max champed. Nice one for it, too, since she works really nicely with Kitty.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Around a week ago I finally got around to champing X-pool. Today, I climbed Sim to 2k points for the Black Cat cover. 
    And if I thought Bishop made climbing on Gritty teams easier, then wow did I not know what I was missing out on with Bishop/Deadpool! I mean, makes sense, you see that team all the time on high-points Sim (due to all the Gritty teams), gotta be a reason for it-- but I didn't realise just how effectively and efficiently it takes care of Gritty/Gamora or Gritty/Medusa. It's fast, usually only costs 1 healthpack for Bishop and is pretty reliable. That was an eye opening climb, haha.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've reached the point where all my characters are max leveled, so I've been collecting ISO.  My total at the end of one of the matches in the current PvE was 902100.  That's 10x better than Beverly Hills, right?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This morning I opened up my 10 pack from pvp and got seven 2s, a 3 and two 4s. That by itself would have been amazing but then I got two bonus Bishop covers. Then tonight I had a few tokens for Hearts of Darkness and just wanted to pull something decent. First pull... 2*. Damn. Second pull... a support. Can I trade that in for a 2*? One token left. Legendary. Oooh and it's a 5*. Hela. Not bad.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Getting smashed by the royal family node in pve, had to open tacos twice for more health packs. Out of about 40 pulls from the post-event vault, scored 750HP total, as well as 2 x covers for Cloak & Dagger. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Realising that I won't be able to play competitive PvE during my holiday due to poor internet connection. If there's a chance to do so, I might still try to play hard.. now I can enjoy my holiday a bit more. I'm not playing more than 1 1/2 hours PvE at midnight anymore.. the time for that is over.
    Yeah, coming back to the game and missing characters has kind of been a blessing because I usually will lack the required 5* so I'll play a more relaxed pve and not care about top placement. Really only came back to mess with my roster and play boss events with some casual pve and pvp when I feel like it. But yeah those late night grinds were grueling back when I played hardcore.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    I was using X-Force Wolverine, Vulture, and Gamora a lot in Claws for Concern to take on Bishop teams. Got quite a few one-shots with Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy, some of them up in the 50-60K range.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    I came out of retirement recently, now semi-retired, so I only had one cover of Sabretooth and knew that I couldn't do a lot in Shield Training. But hey some iso and a few tokens isn't too bad. First token....4*. Rogue. Ok not bad. Second token... Magik. Only had one cover for her so that's cool. Now watch the last token give me a 2*. Last token... 2* Daken. Hold on. That gave me a heroic which gave me 2* Thor. Figures. But wait! That also gave me a heroic. Drumroll....   That heroic gave me a War Machine AND a bonus Bishop!

Peter Gibbons: Not too bad. Not too bad.
    Lawrence: F'in A.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Enemy MEHulk had four out of five Crowd Goes Wild Countdowns do Team Damage...right after I dropped Practiced Offense XD
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Iceman entered Latest this morning. I had 43 Legendary tokens saved up. The very first token was 5*, and I could not believe my luck. I wasn't that lucky. It was Storm. 12 pulls later I got my first Iceman cover.
    Then I saw Thanos is the 5E for Meet Rocket & Groot.
    My Thanos was 3/4/5 with 2 saved covers while 4* Gamora was 319, so one more level for her and she'd give me my 8th Green Thanos cover.  I kept pulling. I was going to get a bonus Thanos, or a bonus Gamora.
    I got another Storm and another Iceman then finally got a Gamora.
    Last year, August 15, Okoye became my first 5* Champion. (I know it was then, I posted about it on Reddit, and probably on here in this very thread :wink:)
    Thanos just became 5* Champion number 8.