MPQ Sneak Peek: July 2019 Edition *Updated (7/22/19)

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    *(07/15/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and added details about 5-Star Iceman.
    For PVE a 3 day duration for hearts of darkness?  That would put the end time on a wed instead of Thursday.  Are you sure it is not a 4 day duration?
  • Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    My 5/2/5 Gamora with 5 saved covers desperately needs that Black cover... If the Sneak Peek order is Blue/Black/Red, does that make it the T5 reward?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,248 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doragon said:
    My 5/2/5 Gamora with 5 saved covers desperately needs that Black cover... If the Sneak Peek order is Blue/Black/Red, does that make it the T5 reward?
    Even better, maybe.....the black will be the progression color for the following PVE.
  • Doragon
    bluewolf said:
    Doragon said:
    Even better, maybe.....the black will be the progression color for the following PVE.
    Don't do that. Don't give me hope.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doragon said:
    bluewolf said:
    Doragon said:
    Generally, the middle color for placement has been the color for progression in the following event, but you're right to not get your hopes up, just in case.  :)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,248 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    Doragon said:
    bluewolf said:
    Doragon said:
    Generally, the middle color for placement has been the color for progression in the following event, but you're right to not get your hopes up, just in case.  :)
    Yeah, that has been the case for as long as I can remember.  I'll be really surprised and annoyed if it's not black in progression.

I said "maybe" like "maybe it's better to get a progression black than chase T5".  Depends on what you like to do and what rewards are acceptable to you.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    wymtime said:
    Brigby said:
    *(07/15/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and added details about 5-Star Iceman.
    For PVE a 3 day duration for hearts of darkness?  That would put the end time on a wed instead of Thursday.  Are you sure it is not a 4 day duration?
    Ah! I must've mis-clicked or looked at the wrong part of my notes. I've corrected it to say 4 Day Duration. Thanks!
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    wymtime said:
    Brigby said:
    Ah! I must've mis-clicked or looked at the wrong part of my notes. I've corrected it to say 4 Day Duration. Thanks!
    But it still Thor as the 3-star, even though he is the featured in the current event?
  • Brigby
    Brigby said:
    wymtime said:
    Brigby said:
    But it still Thor as the 3-star, even though he is the featured in the current event?
    As of this moment, that is correct for him to be featured in Hearts of Darkness. Having said that though, I've already inquired about that with the rest of our team, and I'll inform everyone of the answer once I get an update.
  • Doragon
    ZootSax said:
    I never knew that! Learnt something new today, and also, got my hopes up. (: 
  • Brigby
    *(07/17/19) Brigby - Updated 3-Star Featured character and reward in Hearts of Darkness event
  • MackDan1
    MackDan1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Is it safe to assume Gamora will be the alliance 3* round reward during Sinister 6 then?
  • Brigby
    MackDan1 said:
    Is it safe to assume Gamora will be the alliance 3* round reward during Sinister 6 then?
    Yes that's correct. I've updated the article to reflect this.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Spider-Man vs Sinister Six still says more details to come but the event starts in less than 15 hours...any chance we'll get more details soon?
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    helix72 said:
    Spider-Man vs Sinister Six still says more details to come but the event starts in less than 15 hours...any chance we'll get more details soon?
    Doubtful
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    Preview is up in-game if you haven't seen it, yet.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    And ULTRON finishes second at 1:38 AM US Eastern. Congratulations to Darth Sidius and the Darthtones for finishing first. Happy Boss Battle to all!
  • Brigby
    *(07/19/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:
    House of X - Jean Grey, Professor X, Magneto (7/25/19) New Event! *New Update*
    One featured character per node. Can be any rarity of that character.
    Any rarity? Considering Mags has a 2/3* and Jean has a 4/5* version, I'm seeing a pvp here that tries to have a 2/3/4/5* -featured pvp simultaneously. Neat!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    AlexR said:
    Brigby said:
    House of X - Jean Grey, Professor X, Magneto (7/25/19) New Event! *New Update*
    One featured character per node. Can be any rarity of that character.
    Any rarity? Considering Mags has a 2/3* and Jean has a 4/5* version, I'm seeing a pvp here that tries to have a 2/3/4/5* -featured pvp simultaneously. Neat!
    Yes but it only has 1 5* and two 4*.  This means a ton of professor X or jean grey and not many people will want to use magneto.  I like the idea of mutants being required but I wish there were all the same tier.  So 4* JG 4* Professor X, 4* cyclops, etc.